[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching anime's about MMOs and got the itch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Character_Slider (1).jpg (96 KB, 670x360) Image search: [Google]
Character_Slider (1).jpg
96 KB, 670x360
I've been watching anime's about MMOs and got the itch again.

What're the best MMOs to play right now?
>>
MapleStory's Reboot world
>>
Season 3 when?
Also there are no good MMOs we've been over this OP.
>>
>>320642509

reboot is a fucking placebo. all the people praising are completely unaware that outside of some tweaks its just like regular maple
>>
People say FFXIV is good.
>>
>>320642780
I played FF14 to scratch the itch last time it came up. It wasn't too bad as a game my issue was it just felt like I was playing Final Fantasy, not a FF MMO.
>>
>>320642405
Mmos are dead.
>>
>>320642947
Have you tried GW2?
>>
Seriously just wait for VR and the first big MMO that comes out using the tech to revive the genre.
>>
>>320643119
At launch. How is it these days?

Isn't there a new expansion? Do I need it?
>>
>>320643425
I havent played it much myself but ive heard the basegame has been very improved and the expansion is pretty dope. If you want a cozy time, you can still get it without the expansion.
>>
>>320642405
Final Fantasy 14 is great to scratch the itch
>no 12 year olds running about spaming the chat
>majority of the game can be played alone
>decent story
>great OST
>>
>>320642509
Reboot is just really bad.
I took the bait and reDLed the game all over again.

The game is basically the same except no trading and the ability to hoard as much gold as you want due to inflated NPC mechant sellback prices.

In essence the new world is DIY loot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.