[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have you been enjoying the beta so far? Who's your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1431026490323.png (656 KB, 500x699) Image search: [Google]
1431026490323.png
656 KB, 500x699
How have you been enjoying the beta so far? Who's your favorite character? What are you looking forward to in the game?

To those without beta access: I'm not making any promises, but if you post the best girl of Street Fighter along with your Steam ID, there may be a beta invite in it for you.
>>
Its in maint for 10 hourse baka
>>
>>320636982
That means I'm not allowed to talk about it while it's down?
>>
>>320637171
It means i havent been able to enjoy the beta
>>
I have been playing for about 3 hours today and I'm enjoying it very very much. Despite sucking pretty hard at it (lost 18 of about 20 matches).

(Playing Ryu.)
>>
File: ibuki cosplay.jpg (97 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ibuki cosplay.jpg
97 KB, 600x900
>>320636772
I'm waiting for it to go back up. But I liked the previous betas. I was using Nash, Mika, and Rashid before, I hope they all remain fun and good. Interested in Dhalsim this time around, and I would be into Fang if he weren't charge.

I don't need a code, but I want to post best girl anyway. Can't wait til she gets added.
>>
When does maintenance end?
>>
File: tn_1235245586270[1].jpg (26 KB, 560x458) Image search: [Google]
tn_1235245586270[1].jpg
26 KB, 560x458
>>320636772

>Went to bed at 1am
>Wake up
>log in
>10 minutes until maintenance
>>
Where's my DX10 patch

WHERE?

>why don't you just upgrade your card

why don't you suck my dick
>>
For the 2 hours I've played Birdie. Throwing cans and headbutting people is fun.
>>
>>320639018
*slurping noises*
a-anon-kun... it-its getting bigger...!
>>
>>320638778
Oh man, I'm looking forward to her too.
Also looking forward to "unlocking" her (earning fightmoney).
>>
>>320640798
I too would like to "unlock" her (earn fightmoney).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.