[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quantum Suicide - Kickstarter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.png (301 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
301 KB, 680x383
There's 13 hours left on a kickstarter for a visual novel called Quantum Suicide. If you're into visual novels you should check it out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cccn/quantum-suicide-friendship-courtship-hardship-spac/comments
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>320633996
There's nothing wrong with posting something that might interest people. It's not like I'm just going around spamming advertisements. I genuinely posted it as people might want to look at it. Nice to meet you too.
>>
>>320633912
fuck off shill
>>
Sorry, but you don't know the definition of shill. As I am not one. Good day to you too.
>>
>>320633912
OP may or may not commit a Quantum Suicide.
>>
>>320634431
>It's not like I'm just going around spamming advertisements

No, but it's like you're just going around spamming kickstarter links.
>>
>>320634741
enjoy your ban
>>
>>320634774
I did nothing to warrant a ban. I did not spam kickstarter links. I posted one in genuine interest. And I have a very nice attitude towards the negativity thrown my way.
>>
>>320634747
Cool, it'd be a shame if they couldn't make it. But I guess that's up to fate.
>>
File: 1439024642061.png (83 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
1439024642061.png
83 KB, 480x280
So basically Dangan Ronpa in space?
>>
>>320635170
Haven't played that, so I wouldn't know.

I love the art direction though.
>>
>>320635027
If you really wanted to generate discussion about this game you should have said something the lines of "Hey /v/ what do you think of Quantum Suicide?"

Instead of that you went on and said that we should go look at the link you provided without any questions about what we thought of the game. Now maybe this was just a mistake on your end, but next time try not to just post a link.
>>
>>320635889
True, true. I imagined people would just say what they thought, and then I'd go from there. You should know that in conversation I'm the one that usually takes what someone else says and runs with it; I don't really start the talking usually, so I'm horrible at conversation starters like "What do you think". I'm always more of a "Here's this." And then I wait for the other person to respond.

Sorry about that.
>>
So let me restart this thread with the questions:

Do any of you think this setting/plot is cliche?

Should it be funded? Or is it better off never being made?

And... anything else?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.