[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >like, really me, not someone else >go to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: wokada.jpg (92 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
wokada.jpg
92 KB, 600x338
>be me
>like, really me, not someone else
>go to the store to pick up Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd
>I actually feel alright buying it
>go home and press circle due to playing on casul

Anyone have trouble buying games that are.. weird, I guess. You know, Atelier games, or what have you. Mind you, actually going into the store and getting it.
>>
Not since I was 16.
>>
>>320632214
Fucking pussy
>>
I don't give a shit. I'll walk into a gamestop on madden's opening night and buy project diva. In fact I did for the midnight release.
>>
>>320633040
Nice.
>>
You sound like an underage faggot, or an autist.

Or both.

Either way, kill yourself.
>>
>>320633040
Glad I did that on launch, cause my friend also wanted one down the line... that price inflation.
>>
>>320632214
no I don't play anime games but I did feel weird buying Taylor Swift and Babymetal CDs
>>
>>320632214
>Be me
This is retarded.
>Like really me, not someone else
This is beyond retarded.
>>
>>320632214
Why is the filename wokada you drooling retard.
>>
Only children are embarassed about liking things OP.
>>
>>320632214
Fuck off normalfag shit eater
>>
my girlfriend bought me this for christmas. it's fun as fuck
>>
>>320632214
>All this normalfag talk
I didn't know normalfags know about Meekoo
>>
>>320637706

no, it's pronounced "mai-koo" like microphone. that's how they got her name
>>
>>320638825
that's wrong though

Miku is just Romaji Japanese, and there's only one way to pronounce Mi in Japanese.
>>
>>320639142
I thought it was pronounced meatkoo.
>>
>>320639142
I think you didn't get the joke the person you've replied to had made.
>>
>>320633040

You sure you dont give a shit? It sounds like you're posting on the internet about it like it was some sort of fucking achievement.
>>
>>320632214
why would i go into a store when i can just order it and have it delivered
>>
>>320639461
He answered OP's question you fuck
>>
I was actually thinking about it for a few seconds
And yeah I picked up those games in a store I guess
A month ago it was Etrian Mystery Dungeon which has a weeb cover
And I asked a few years ago after Etrian Odyssey IV released if Gamestop had a copy, they actually ordered me one from another store because they had to ship ALL copies back for some reason, even online and other local stores EO IV was completely gone. I'm still curious why, was in germany short after its release. Oh yeah they called me that my copy arrived and I just bought it, god I love that music in that game.
As long as you don't bring it up like it's something weird and just go and treat it like any other video game who cares, only insecure faggots
>>
>>320639461
He obviously gives a shit. Otherwise he wouldn't post about it at all. He's just being an attention seeking bitch.
>>
Why the fuck would I? It's a fucking game.
>>
>>320632214
No, I feel weird when the store employees try to sell me Naruto and One Piece games because that's the popular Japanese stuff for consoles and then tell me something like 'Huh, do have Zone of the Enders HD collection? Never heard of it.'
>>
>>320632214
normal people can't tell the difference between this cover and any other "normal" JPRG cover anyways. and "game nerds" will just assume you play this because you like rhythm games. only /v/ will assume you buy this to fap to Miku, of course that's true but the point is no one really cares outside of /v/. if you are already buying games it doesn't degrade your public image any more.
>>
File: perfect.jpg (16 KB, 396x263) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
16 KB, 396x263
>>320632214
Not without a disguise.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.