[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LOL WOMEN ARE SUCH STRONG AND TAKE ACTION ASS KICKERS (ESPECIALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>LOL WOMEN ARE SUCH STRONG AND TAKE ACTION ASS KICKERS (ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE LESBIANS)
>LOL MEN ARE SO STUPID AND INCOMPETENT

Why is this allowed? I thought Telltale had better writers than that.
>>
>>320630014
Why would you even play this.
>>
>>320630014
>not being into lesbians
Explain
>>
>>320630014
Telltale was never good to begin with.
>>
File: file.png (56 KB, 210x135) Image search: [Google]
file.png
56 KB, 210x135
>>320630014
>LOL HUMANS ARE SUCH STRONG AND TAKE ACTION ASS KICKERS (ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'RE LESBIANS)
>LOL ANIMALS ARE SO STUPID AND INCOMPETENT
Why is this allowed? I thought Telltale had better writers than that.
>>
>>320630306
This. What the fuck, OP?
>>
>>320630014
oh look it's this pasta again
>>
>>320630014
Awwww, are you upset that someone made a blanket generalization about your gender? :( :( :(
>>
>>320630014
> I thought Telltale had better writers than that.
What gave you tht impression
>>
>>320630476
this, they ruin every franchise they put their hands on, if they can';t write their own shit, they're not good
>>
>>320630014
>I thought Telltale had better writers than that.
I have no idea how you reached that conclusion.
>>
Seriously though, who the fuck did actually play this?

Why? It looks like shit and completely ruins what Minecraft's about
>>
So....just throwing this out there. If guys calm down and stop caring about being portrayed as dumb, we can keep getting paid more and getting better jobs right?
>>
But the woman is the one who's a shit and got sick, right?
>>
>>320631424
I watched a YouTuber play it and they couldn't even really get themselves excited about it. And that's their job.
>>
>>320630014
I see nothing blatantly sjw-ish about this. If this had come out 5 or more years ago none of you would say shit.
>>
File: 128339658212.png (283 KB, 513x299) Image search: [Google]
128339658212.png
283 KB, 513x299
>>320632087
>I see nothing blatantly sjw-ish
Then why even fucking bring it up? You are the only fucking person in this thread to talk about anything being "sjw".
>>
>>320630627
>are you upset that someone made a blanket generalization about your gender?

It's the only gender that gets given shit constantly since the days of monkey island.

If a female protagonist had been given the shit that was flinged at guybrush threepwood, places would have been burnt down for muh soggy knee
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.