[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 multiplayer is free2play on steam this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 245235.png (879 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
245235.png
879 KB, 1280x720
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 multiplayer is free2play on steam this weekend.

You should give it try it's a lot better than the recent ones, I already played for more than 100 hours and it's fun.
>>
eat shit and die
>>
I recently bought it because I was feeling that multiplayer arcade shooter vibe lately and I have to admit, I genuinely enjoyed myself for the first 30 hours. It quickly got old after that though, since I realized I was doing the same damn thing game after game. Sure, they added some new features here and there that freshened things up a big, but underneath that shiny candy coating it was still the same call of duty that keeps getting released year after year. Maybe I'm in the minority tho
>>
>>320629327
>/v/ still plays CoD
BOOTCAMP kiddies -------------->
>>
>>320630101
woah so mature anon
>>
I play a real FPS, Counterstrike.
>>
>>320629327
meh, I'm having enough fun with MGSV and Halo5 to be honest
>>
>>320630228
I remember playing against a global elite the other day, he went negative against me.

Last night, some kid came in and said CSGO takes more skill, he went 0-5 and rage quit immediately after I killed him for the 5th time.

As an oldfag who's played everything, this game has a higher skill cap than any iteration of CS.
>>
>>320630474
yea

sure
>>
>>320630569
Yeah, same attitude the kid had right before he left in a huff. You memesters will never learn.
>>
>>320629327

Who the fuck are you? The CEO of Treyarch? fuck off faggot!
>>
File: Your-Bullshit-Is.jpg (36 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Your-Bullshit-Is.jpg
36 KB, 600x384
>>320630474
>>
I swear to god, CoD threads are perfect for /v/, know why?
Because all the Newfags will yell about how CoD is for kids, etc, etc.
If you dipshits would lurk more you'd know that every time a new CoD game comes out, /v/ talks about it
Matter of fact, /v/ generally approves a few of them
>>
>>320630228
I don't get how people think you can ONLY play one fucking game.
I got tired of counterstrike 3 years ago, time to play something else.
Fuck one-game guys, what the hell is wrong with variety?
>>
Oh sweet, I got sick and tired of Call of Duty after Black Ops 1, but I wanted to try the zombies mode in this one because I heard it's lovecraftian shit and I'm down with that.
>>
>>320631771
Yep.

You'll get kids like >>320631301 who have meme/anime/praise gaben Steam avatars with a 3 year main account w/ VAC ban and multiple smurf accounts for CSGO that top out at DMG.

/v/ really is just a sea of garbage teenagers.
>>
>>320631994
BO3 zombies is shit, mate
BO1 zombies is cash
>>
>60 gb required

yeah fuck that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.