[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Defeat Boss >End cut-scene shows him escaping for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: conan.png (90 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
conan.png
90 KB, 239x300
>Defeat Boss
>End cut-scene shows him escaping for you to fight another time
>>
File: 1403133629857.png (175 KB, 287x327) Image search: [Google]
1403133629857.png
175 KB, 287x327
>>320620978
>destroying boss
>reaches 20% health and cutscene begins
>you are getting destroyed
>>
>defeat boss
>cutscene shows you falling over defeated while the boss still stands
>>
>>320620978

Is Conan even a good show?
>>
>>320621198
Extremely hit or miss.
>>
>>320620978
>grind the fuck out before fighting boss
>smash them in a single blow
>I see you can fight, but you are still no match for me!
>cue dramatic escape or alternatively they wreck your party because story demands it
>>
>>320621198
Possibly the only good late-night talk show host now. Too bad his ratings are tanking
>>
Thanks Letho.

>game that can heavily revolve around alchemy
>can't use potions in boss fights, have no time to prepare beforehand.
>>
>>320621138
this girl is so hot man
>>320620978
>get cucked by nbc
>>
>replaying old game you're good at
>absolutely annihilate boss and not take any damage
>they still manage to escape in the following cutscene.
>>
>>320621358
I managed to kick letho's ass by throwing all the bombs I had on me. I was more annoyed by the dragon honestly.
>>
>>320621298
He's doing better now and attracts by far the youngest audience in late night (include Trevor/Wilmore).
>>
>>320621540
You can really cheap him out with USE THE YRDEN as well, but a lot of those tricks you don't even think about until a second or third play through. Yea the Dragon on dark mode was a bitch, he one hit kills you with every move. Literally only did dark mode because of the new armor and weapons it added, made sure to stick with Death March on 3 and I'm glad they aren't adding dark.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.