[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he called "Punished" Snake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why is he called "Punished" Snake?
>>
He lost his identity, and his arm i guess
>>
>>320616883
But what is he being punished for?
>>
>>320617045
For his interpretation of the Boss' will.
>>
standing
>>
>>320617045
Defecting from Cipher
>>
>>320617110
>>320617252
But Medic didn't do that, he was just a doctor on the helo
>>
>>320616883
thats a pretty severe punishment
>>
>>320616816
more like punished forehead
>>
>>320617045
For being too loyal to Big Boss
>>
Punished for missing the second bomb
>>
>>320616816
He's punished because he is living down the guilt of big boss losing all of his men, paz, chico, and having to become the bad guy to the world.
>but he's just the medic.
The player doesn't know that 'til the end.
When kief says I'm big boss and so can you, that's when punished makes the transition to Big Boss
>but big boss isn't a bad guy, he's a good guy and does lots of good things
And is painted as a bad guy, also he pretty much sets the stage for the whole solid series which puts the world in all kinds of deep shit.
See: the end of peace walker.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.