[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it's cut we riot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (191 KB, 1745x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
191 KB, 1745x1080
If it's cut we riot
>>
>>320608636
There's someone who liked that?
Guess surprises never end.
>>
what's is this?
>>
There's no way it's making it in
>>
That shit had no business in that game fuck it
>>
>>320608712
I never liked tower defense style gaming, but I'm not gonna ask for it to be cut. Isn't it possible to let an enemy reach the top, beat them, then the whole thing is over? I vaguely remember doing that the first time I played.
>>
>>320608636
It will be replaced by a heart-pounding scene where Cloud has to defend the tower by himself, so he drives his motorcycle straight up the side of it in an intense action scene, then leaps off when you reach the top and fights two dozen Shinra guys, a giant robot and then the Phoenix itself.

He finishes the job in an intense QTE where he rides the Phoenix around until it falls to the top of the tower and explodes in flames. As the inferno rages, you see Cloud's silhouette slowly walking forward, a gleaming materia in his hand, and he puts his shades on and smiles.

Don't worry thought there'll be a reference to the music that played during the original sequence or something.
>>
>>320608636
This minigame was fucking terrible.
Why did it exist?
>>
>>320608636
It will be cut and released as phone f2p minigame starring Lighting from FFXIII®
>>
they should turn it into a FFT-style battle instead
>>
>>320608831
a mini game you had to do in ff7, basically defend the tower like game play, make sure no baddies get past.
>>
>>320610582
You forgot to mention it plays like molasses and involves no real strategy or tactics.
>>
All the minigames bar Chocobo racing were awful. FF8 is the only game with an actual good minigame, since they only focused on a single one for that game. I don't get how Tetra Master or whatever FF9's was called just wasn't as appealing. I guess because it was more pointless regarding its non interaction with anything outside itself, I dunno
>>
>Everyone hates it
Well shit. I thought it was ok.
>>
>>320611434
Even the chocobo racing wasn't really good, it just wasn't horribly tedious like the other games. That's only the racing portion itself, though. Actually breeding the chocobos was tedious as hell.
>>
>>320611608
the only issue i had was how god awful slow it was. lucky for me, emulators have super speed :^)
>>
>>320611608
I personally never enjoyed tower defense games anyway. Can't stand the genre
>>
>>320610582
>>320610814
You both forgot to mention that you get better rewards by deliberately failing the minigame.
>>
>>320612859
I must have forgotten that part, what happens if you fail it?
>>
>>320612859
Yeah that was horseshit. What were they thinking?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.