[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Namco Bandai teasing a God Eater localization http://www.bn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 24019.jpg (176 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
24019.jpg
176 KB, 1600x600
Namco Bandai teasing a God Eater localization

http://www.bne-project.com/

Proof: open http://www.bne-project.com/assets/sound.mp3 in notepad

>creatorAtom:posixProjectPath="/Volumes/Data/Users/sgross1/Desktop/CHANTIER/NAMCO/God Eater/SON/godeater_son.sesx"/>
>>
>>320605968
It's on PS4 right?
>>
Glad to know the logo on the right isn't Bamco-Japan. Guess it might be a localization after all.
>>
>>320606175
Yes, they ported the games to PS4. Which doesn't really make sense in Japan because they want hunting games on portable consoles. The Vita version actually sold 4-5x more copies than the PS4 version. The only reason why Namco would port to PS4 is for a Western localization. Just like they did for Digimon CS.

>>320606191
This teaser site was pushed by Namco US and Europe, so it has to be a localization.
>>
>B-but the trademark meant nothing!!

I knew it.
>>
Whoops, sorry for getting name and subject mixed up.

They're fucking with us now though.

http://www.bne-project.com/assets/sound.mp3

>creatorAtom:posixProjectPath="/Volumes/Data/Users/sgross1/Desktop/CHANTIER/NAMCO/SAO/SON/sao_son.sesx"/>
>>
Keep dreaming sonyponies.

Also, god eater 2 is a terrible game anyway
>>
>We will not back down
Is this a translated quote from GE?
>>
>>320606306
>The only reason why Namco would port to PS4 is for a Western localization
There are plenty of reasons for why a port might be done.

Ports are cheap as fuck these days, even if they sell a tiny amount they'll likely be worth it as far as PS4 and Xbox One are concerned. Unless the game in question is HYPER NICHE you'll probably make your money back.

It's the easiest way to teach developers how to work on new hardware because it doesn't require actual design work from the ground up, it's simply a matter of learning how to efficiently use the hardware in question. Bethesda developed a fully working port of Skyrim for Xbox One that they likely won't release, and that was done for this very reason. It's very common.

And finally even if the majority of an audience wants something that doesn't mean there aren't any other audiences. Certainly, the majority of hunting game players want them on portables, but that doesn't mean there is ZERO audience for them on consoles in Japan.

So no, it's not really the case that the only reason a Japanese dev would port a game to PS4 is western release. That was just the case for Digimon (and I'm sure some other things too) but it's not the only reason it ever happens.
>>
Is this game any better than Kiwami which came out for the PC ?
>>
>>320607697
Yeah
>>
>>320605968
For over 6 months now, but nice to keep others on the low down. Personally I've been hyped about it, and always mentioned it as a Sony exclusive I'm keen on, amped up more when anime first aired.
>>
File: 491653.png (85 KB, 1584x913) Image search: [Google]
491653.png
85 KB, 1584x913
>>320605968
>>
That's good. I'm slowly getting into these type of games and prefer them on anything other than a 3ds.
>>
>>320606643
>>320605968
It says Tekken though if you open in with notepad.
Maybe they are just fucking with us.
>>
>>320610235
It's rise of the incarnates 2: the revenge of the game nobody played.
>>
>>320610235
Maybe it's a vita tekken game.

I'd like that.
>>
>>320605968
>Britbongs in charge of the voice acting
NOICE
>>
>>320610235
Yeah, but all the other shit points to GE
Like hunger and teamwork.
>>
>>320610235
At first it was godeater_son. Then it was sao_son. Now it's Tekken_son.

They fucked up and now they're trying to confuse us, but it's too late.
>>
>>320610709
The images also look related to GE aswell.
>>
How much longer is there on the timer? I'm using my phone and the timer is fucking up for me.
>>
>>320611008
71 hours

They ruined this long countdown by leaking metadata so early
>>
>>320611089
You know what would be cool? If they released the game when the timer ran out.

I hate timers counting down to a fucking announcement. That's the crappiest way to advertise a game.
>>
I'll try it if it comes to PC. I've always heard it's just a shittier MonHun.
>>
>>320605968
>It is PS4 only
why the fuck I buy a damn vita
>>
>>320611505
Remote play, brah.
>>
>>320611505
I don't think Namco will skip out on the Vita entirely for the localization. But it'll probably be digital-only which sucks too.
>>
>>320611579
nice now I can play in my living room where my ps4 and my modem is because vita wifi sucks
>>
>>320611935
It comes in handy when your mum is watching emmerdale.
>>
That's a God Arc armlet, so GE pretty confirmed.
>>
>can you feel the hunger?

It's a game about food!
>>
Hope there's jap audio.
>>
>>320612025
How come no videos play on the site for me? Do you just have to keep it open or something?
>>
>>320612559
Yeah, but it's not a video, only a lot of blurred images in a fraction of second.
>>
>>320612025
fucking finally
those new weapons in god eater 2 made me so hype for that game
>>
>>320612283
GE didn't really have a bad english dub, though.

Also they could make a GE3 instead of keeping at stirring the minestra with the first and second game.
>>
Fuck Animu shit Resurrection I've been waiting for God Eater 2 since forever and fucking release it physical on Vita Scamco
>>
so does this mean resurrection will come to america?

Im only half finished with it on psp and i dont know if i want to go back, should this come over.
>>
>>320614747
They probably will release the remake to get the PS4fags to get into the series, it sucks when people were requesting GE 2 desu
>>
I wanna know more about the god eater 2 cast but nobody ever fucking talks about them. Who is that cat girl? Who is that gotia lolia girl? Both of them are with Alisha in Project X Zone 2. Why is Lenka such a fucking bore? Why was Alisha so weird in the anime compared to how she behaved in Project X Zone 1? What's Soma's damage? Why does Lindow have a different god arc than what I saw in the anime? Where are the avatar characters from both games? It's like they don't exist.
>>
File: 13.jpg (160 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
160 KB, 640x480
>godeater
>>
>>320615073
Isnt the anime like separate from the game?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.