[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game shaping up to be something good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (885 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885 KB, 1920x1080
Is this game shaping up to be something good?
>>
No.
>expecting anything of quality coming from ubishit
>>
>>320600739
Complete opposite, even the game journalists who normally jump on Ubisofts dick said it was a crap game.
>>
>>320600739
Literally Destiny in third person
Plus regular Ubisoft bullshit
>>
Get R6:Siege instead
>>
>>320601050
>Dont get this shit game, get a broken game instead!
Quality advice
>>
Tom Clancy games are for those fat fags who dream of joining the army in high school, then never grow out of that fantasy when they are 30 still working at Arby's.
>>
>>320601050
This. Siege is great.
>>
>>320600739
It got downgraded at least three times since the reveal. First was right after they showed the fucking game in like the same month.

Google it and see it comprehensively
>>
Guys, it is true that this game will not have a main campaing and will be another online only game?
>>
>>320601105
Unlike our glorious weeb games. They're for winners.
>>
>>320601091

>being this casual
>>
No, the gameplay and graphical changes are more than enough for anyone to see that the development of this game is an absolute shitshow.
We've moved from a massive single city where everyone walks around freely and can access a base to a game where you accept missions from a menu, go to a particular zone for that mission, and then just leave.
>>
Everything I've seen about it seems so scripted and stiff. No fluidity.
>>
Wow, It's like a shoooter, but also like an opeen world EM EM OOOOOOOOOOHHHH.

Nah, fuck this game. Looks generic as fuck, exactly the same shit as Destiny. Just a bunch of elements people like from other games mixed into one pot.
>>
>>320600739
its ubisoft, expect it to be utter shit.
>>
I just preordered it. Y U H8
>>
File: 1404916560075.jpg (106 KB, 611x716) Image search: [Google]
1404916560075.jpg
106 KB, 611x716
>>320600739
Ubisoft meddles with and ruins another game
>>
>Ubisoft
No. I'm still pissed about Anno 2205
>>
I don't understand why anyone ever hoped for anything more than utter shit from this game, it looked awful right from the reveal

>Defiance: snowy city edition
>>
The alpha is pure garbage.
>>
>>320603721
No. Defiance was intended to be shit. Ubisoft just makes games like that.
>>
>>320601110
Its worse than CS in terms of teamplay
Its worse than SWAT in terms of tacticool
>>
It really is just third person destiny. If you want to play a fun third person shooter try the socom mod for insurgency.
>>
>>320601110
They should rename it to The Seizure.

Jesus Christ vertical sync in this game is bugged as all hell. Don't try to go above 24 FPS or you'll regret it.
>>
>>320603819
Maybe you've just had shit teams. I've had some good games. But you are right about it not being as tacticool as SWAT though. Still one of the best tacticool shooters to come out.

>>320604196
My computer runs it at 40fps and I haven't had any graphic bugs outside of the open beta. Keeps saying my drivers are out of date but I've updated. Game works flawlessly in that regard so I don't know what the issues it has are.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.