[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cancer of gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: cancer.jpg (115 KB, 766x1276) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
115 KB, 766x1276
Why do so many people STILL play DayZ and other cancer shit like it?

That game never even went on sale more than 10% off, and it's still this high up, what the fuck?
>>
Do the zombies in dayz still clip and teleport all over the place?

Literallly less functional than a hlaf life 1 mod
>>
I bought Rust in early access because I like Garry's Mod and hope that Garry can make another multiplayer game with as much fun and reputability. I don't play it that much since its still in alpha, but its makes for some good dicking around with friends and shows promise for the future.

The real question is why does it bother you so much that people enjoy things that you don't?
>>
tfw got banned from h1z1 for speedhacking and teleporting

it was fun for a week especially if you had a mic
>>
>>320597378
Not OP but if things become this popular the people who make games will notice, and these games will become a standard that is accepted by the people who don't really give a shit and won't get pissed at the thought of buying and playing unfinished games or even possibly funding games that never get finished.

I don't want this standard, and I'm assuming OP doesn't want this standard, it doesn't affect us directly, but it'll likely affect future games that we could be interested in otherwise.
>>
I've bought all of those game and I will continue to do so. Why? they are extremely fun with friends.

instead of being some sad and bitter loser on 4chan chimping out about what video games other people are playing, try to make some friends and have fun.
>>
File: BIN-AL-FLECK.jpg (85 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
BIN-AL-FLECK.jpg
85 KB, 400x395
>tfw Guilty Gear Xrd slipped from the charts while Early Access trash is selling millions for double the price
>>
>>320597768
Everything is fun with friend you zero standards spineless piece of peer pressure shit
>>
>>320597603
Then don't buy or play them. No one is going to force you to, just like no one is going to force you to eat mcdonalds even if it is popular.
>>
>>320597915
Good job missing the point.
>>
>>320597527
did you sing green hill zone?
>>
>>320597893
tell me how you really feel
>>
>>320597791
>shit game not in the chart
>shit game in the chart
big NEWS!
>>
>>320597946
no but that would have been awesome
i micspammed this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-rm3pLVLm8
>>
>>320598131
What games do you like?
>>
fuck this
>>
>>320597915
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>320597140
It has something to do with the psychology of wanting to build something or be a part of a group or purpose

For a mere 30$ you too can build your own fort and compete with other people in real time, make alliances, make enemies, the choice is yours

Grav is still the best one of those shitty games though
>>
>>320598384
ones without cutscenes in the middle of combat
>>
>>320597768
This is the kind of faggot who plays these survival unfinished games.

You can smell the faggotry through his mannerisms, truly disgusting.
>>
>>320599353
you feel better now?
>>
>>320599394
>being this insecure
>>
>>320599809
aww :)
>>
>>320599291
>Why are you doing this?!?! Stop it!!!
>It doesn't negatively affect you at all
>UR A RETARD

smugfrog.png
>>
>>320597140
People like things you dont like ?WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>320597791
>anime game released 10 years later
Yuo're fucking dumb if you think anyone was interested din it.
>>
>game allows you to build bases and collect resources
>actively discourages not playing, due to your shit being easily sacked when you're not there
I hate this tendency in survival games. We need more cozy building-based survival games.
>>
>>320597140
>Why do so many people STILL play DayZ and other cancer shit like it?

Because you can essentially play those games forever and they don't require you to get used to a new community or learn how to play a new game.
>>
>>320597140
>Football Manager
every time
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.