[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://masterherald.com/the-elder-s crolls-6-may-come-out-in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1382969788806.jpg (134 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1382969788806.jpg
134 KB, 400x400
http://masterherald.com/the-elder-scrolls-6-may-come-out-in-2017-with-a-skyrim-2-title-instead-of-argonia-latest-reports-say/32615/

ahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha
>>
>yearly Elder Scrolls titles alternating between Skyrim 2,3,4 and Oblivion 2,3,4
>>
File: 1447759275518.png (240 KB, 452x298) Image search: [Google]
1447759275518.png
240 KB, 452x298
You guys don't mind if we call it Skyrim 2 right? As a title it just werks
>>
>>320593606
>Fallout 4 didn't break the sales records Skyrim did and wasn't as well received.
>B-Better just start re-hashing old shit we know they'll cash in for, right?

I can't wait for Skyrim 2 followed by Fallout 5: Capital Wasteland 2.0, followed by Morrowind 2.
>>
>>320593606
Whatever they do, I hope they build it in such a way that they can add onto the game with entire provinces. It's a major cocktease when the path clearly goes onwards but the game tells me I can't go that way.

Like with an actual fucking message that says "you can't go that way".
>>
I'd buy it.
>>
>>320593606
>rumor
>source is not given

You people will believe anything.
>>
>The Elder Scrolls VI: Skyrim 2

That does not roll of the tongue at all.
>>
>>320593606
>Bethesda
>anything to do with ESO
Good thing I didn't even have to read all of this.
>>
>there are people who think there will ever be a beast race focused elder scrolls
>>
>>320595370
Why wouldn't it be The Elder Scrolls V-II or Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Chapter 2 or some shit? They don't even need a number, just a subtitle like "Rise of the Nords" or "Return of Alduin" or "Reign of [New OC Villian]".
>>
File: 4440525756_no_answer_2_xlarge.jpg (6 KB, 350x278) Image search: [Google]
4440525756_no_answer_2_xlarge.jpg
6 KB, 350x278
>However, there are also speculations that “The Elder Scrolls 6” shall be based on either “The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind”

NO

FUCKING NO

FUCK YOU, TODD. FUCK YOU BETHESDA.

YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MORROWIND.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.