[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Punished C3PO.jpg (184 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Punished C3PO.jpg
184 KB, 600x450
WHOA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
STANDING
>>
ON THE EDGE
>>
OF TOMORROW
>>
I feel like a retard but Snake was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that scene.
>>
>>320589872
Guess we're both retards then
>>
MASTER LUKE, I DO BELEIVE I'M ALREADY A SITH
>>
>Punished C3PO
>Galaxy Map Hologram to find looks eerily like the iDroid hologram
>yfw JJ persuaded Disney to hire KojiPro for a rebooted Jedi Outcast
>>
>>320589872
Same here
>>
>>320589658
>>>/tv/
>>
>>320592570
>he doesn't get the vidya joke
>>
>>320589658

>R2, I'm already a droid
>I won't scatter your protocols to the heartless dune seas
>>
File: 1450431779064.jpg (48 KB, 755x431) Image search: [Google]
1450431779064.jpg
48 KB, 755x431
You'll hear a lot of nerds come in here and defend Rey's slutty past on Jakku. They'll tell you "she had to do it" for food, water, resources, protection...

The truth, and this will be revealed in the next two films, is that Rey NEEDS cock. All sorts of cock: Ithorian cock, human cock, Zabrack cock, droid cock, prehensile Hutt cock, cock of all kinds. Rey needs them in her pussy and in her pink little asshole because she's depraved.

In her training with Luke on the magical island, we're going to hear all about what she did on Jakku. Glory holes, aliens runnin' trains on her by midnight fireside, Jawas probing her ass with metal instruments, even luggabeasts bustin' fat gallon-sized nuts on her pert little body.

She is a whore. Light side, dark side... Who cares? She's on the cock side. And that's why I love her.
>>
WE ARE DIAMOND DROIDS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.