[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /v/s oppinion on pick related, and does anybody have an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: logo-dd2.png (14 KB, 192x131) Image search: [Google]
logo-dd2.png
14 KB, 192x131
Whats /v/s oppinion on pick related, and does anybody have an official release date (only was for sony fags to play for free)
>>
>>320586763
it's trash, don't bother
>>
>>320586763

>>320586832
yes. that is correct.

Basically, if they sell dlc in an early access game, you get be assured the game is garbage.
>>
>>320586763
Its free now on steam.
why not play it?
>>
>>320587034
This
just try it out for yourself and see
>>
>>320587098
Computer is trash, and i dont have a controller configed to play steam games. Mouse and keyboard dont work for me
>>
>>320586763
Disgusting DLC ridden pay to win crap like the first one.
>>
It's pretty fun. I've put about 60 hours into way back during the prealpha.

They need more maps for it to work desu but instead of adding new maps they just added like 7 different difficulty modes.

Also it's not really pay to win when all you're doing is playing against ai. There are some really op combos like ranger's geysers with monk's anti air turret. I solo a lot of shit with that setup.

Yea there is dlc for it already like extra bag slots and more hero slots. Some costumes they sell come with purple (or blue I forget) tier gear which isn't even the best.

Beating the end boss in any mode gives you a free orange tier weapon which is the best kind.

I'm pretty burnt out in it though and am just waiting for more content to be released
>>
Isn't it like 20 times worse than the first one?
>>
How is it compared to the first one? I had a blast with it on PS3 when it was still active. But it's absolutely dead now.
>>
I really enjoyed the first one, but I can't really get into the second. Just seems too different to me, and not in a good way.

Of course, I've only played for about 4 hours, but that was enough for me to decide not to continue, when I've got ~140 hours in the first.
>>
>>320591108
>>320591105
It's the same gameplay as the first one except each hero has a set of 4 skills now and 4 towers.

You build your character by either putting points into hero stats like attack speed, ability power, or tower stats like the original game

Loot is still a fucjton from enemies and at the end of the round you get a chest to roll for even more loot.

Pets are in the game too but in this one you get egg drops and you need to incubate them for 'x' amount of real life hours. Once they hatch its rng whether their stats are what you want or not so it sucks in that regard.

The major difference is the hero deck. In game you can have up to three hero cards in your deck which basically allows you to switch between heroes during a match. However you don't unlock the second and third until you get your first hero to a certain level first.

Not enough maps as dd1, only like 15 so far. They free to play jewery limits you on how many heroes you can create per account. I think it's like 3 per account. They also sell bag slots for real cash. You start with 4 bag slots I believe and they are as big as the ones you can buy.
>>
>>320590074
From what ive read most of the dlc is cosmedic. Item slots seem to be the only thing that could be considered pay to win. Are those perminant upgrades and how nessissary/usfull are the items?
>>
>>320591994
Item slots are what they are, just extra bag space to store loot.

The staring bags are more than enough to for a free to play player. Also they have this system where your bags are technically never full. At the end of a match all the gear you didn't pick up manually gets sent to a temp bag where it sells everything inside after 24 hours unless you move them into one of your bag slots
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.