[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Spin-offs better than the original games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
ITT: Spin-offs better than the original games.
>>
>inb4 triggered kiddies

I loved Crisis Core
>>
File: MGRR_2.jpg (138 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
MGRR_2.jpg
138 KB, 500x281
>>320585107
WASH AWAY THE SORROW
>>
Persona:^)
>>
It was pretty good. Solid third act. To this day, I still don't understand how the slot machine rng thing works.
>>
>>320585326
I second this motion with nanomachines.
>>
>>320585107
Crisis Core was an amazing game. I knew it was coming but the ending made me cry like a bitch.
>>
>>320585107

>+Good music
>+Fun gameplay
>+Great MC

>-Genesis & Loveless

My blood boils every time I think of that asshole reciting the same shit over and over.
>>
>>320585510
I always felt that Genesis and Loveless fit better in FF8's universe than FF7
>>
>>320585394
I never started to figure the thing out until I was at the end of the game.

Years later, I looked it up, and realized that shit was so complex, it has its own FAQ's and walkthroughs.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/925138-crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii/faqs/53224
>>
>>320585602
I think it'd work as a secondary antagonist, like Seifer. Not as the main one.
>>
Agreed, CC was the best game on PSP and such a fun game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.