[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this just came out Anyone purchase or looking to purchas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: jjba.png (807 KB, 939x496) Image search: [Google]
jjba.png
807 KB, 939x496
So this just came out

Anyone purchase or looking to purchase? Looks fun but I'm a little skeptical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzGs5-rv-O8
>>
If you know moon, and enjoy meme anime then go for it. Why not?
>>
>>320584382
DUDE
ZA WARUDA
LMAO
>>
>>320584469
I can't imagine any moon knowledge is necessary

It's an arena fighter
>>
Waiting for the English release.
>>
>>320584382

Gameplay looks like ass but the fan service is there. Depends if you like JJBA enough.
>>
I'm just waiting for the OST and translated story cutscenes.
>>
>>320584382
i hope at least it has more than 5 characters from part 6 and 7
>>
>>320584781
This time around part 6 has Jolyne, Hermes, Annasui, Weather Report, and two puccis

Part 7 has Johnny, Gyro, Diego with scary monsters, Diego with the world, and Valentine
>>
>>320584382
why the fuck can't CC2 make a good JJBA game? the naruto games are passable, do they just go complete fucking retard with anything else?
>>
>>320584469
>meme "anime"
I expect no less from anime fans
>>
File: IMG_4012.jpg (128 KB, 577x559) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4012.jpg
128 KB, 577x559
>>320584972
ASB wasn't terrible, but it definitely had it's flaws

As someone who's followed the series for 11 years, I've been dying for a great game but this one just doesn't seem like much

still tempted to buy though
>>
>>320584972
You would imagine with all the ways they made the Naruto games play they would make a JJBA game work as well.

Most of the time it's the fanservice that gets me but the way EOH plays with sped up GHA's sort of disappoints me.
>>
Looks fun. I might pick it up

Is the chapter for this month out yet?
>>
>>320584917
lame, 6 needs Foo Fighters, Rikiel and Donatello Versus
7 needs Hot Pants, Mountain Tim, Sandman, and Wekapipo
and then their rosters would be perfect. i get they're not as popular as the other parts, but if both series had at least one more of these characters i'd be fine
>>
>>320585291
Maybe next game when they shift gameplay styles again. It's a little disheartening that certain characters don't have certain finishers like regular Kira and Kosaku Kira for double the explosions.

However PB Dio with Part 3 Dio is fantastic. Somehow they even got Joshuu and Josuke to work but not both Part 4 and 8 Josuke
>>
>>320584382
its extremely shit most of the new characters have horrible move sets besides the diegos, the game play is dull and asb had better fan service.
>>
>>320585840
>asb had better fan service
I pretty please with this games fanservice myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrNyAVZtOVc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2qOisBFt5g
>>
>>320585909
most of it stems from dha intros and the story mode besides that most of the cast lost a shit ton of moves and got nothing to replace them. so we got better everything besides game play and game play fan service which is the important part of the game
>>
>>320586073
Yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of ways to make the gameplay many times better but they just seem more focused on fanservice since that alone sells a jojo game in japan.
>>
Damn, some of these combo attacks are awesome though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5yp6tnjcX8
>>
>>320586249
again the game is worse fan service wise in game, which is where many people will spend their time.

No one will watch old joseph and joseph in story mode over and over again, and people can skip character intros if they want to, that cuts out a majority of the improved fan service. I will give them props for unique dha even though very few get them. But besides that look at characters like joseph who lost half of his moves from asb
>>
>>320584382
Going to wait on it coming to the west this time around.
>>
I'm not buying it cause Foo Fighters isn't in it, really that's absolute bullshit.
>>
Sad how the big crossover story ended up just being about Jotaro and DIO
>>
File: z7OnUG9.png (19 KB, 83x109) Image search: [Google]
z7OnUG9.png
19 KB, 83x109
So what moves did they take away exactly?
>>
>>320587056
Road roller
>>
The gameplay is shit. It's all fanservice and style with no substance.

Par for the course, Cyberconnect2.
>>
>>320587056
road roller, Johnathan zoom punch, his flurry of punches, william lost his leaf move, Joseph lost pretty much everything involving his crackers except cracker volley thats just from who I played
>>
File: warrior[1].jpg (67 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
warrior[1].jpg
67 KB, 450x300
>>320584382

Sup
>>
>>320585073
>he's a fan of shounenshit manga
>he thinks that makes him better than fans of shounenshit anime

Could you be an even bigger pleb?
>>
>>320584382

If it's anything like the last game quality wise, I'll just watch the compilation videos on YouTube.

Fan service is not enough for a full priced game.
>>
At least the diegos look fun
>>
>The Okuyasu/Josuke DHA
I fucking hate what Tumblr/Normies are going to do to Part 4, and i wish i never asked for David to continue
>>
Shit on All Star Battle all you want, but that was actually a good game.
Eyes of the Heaven is complete shit gameplay wise. Go read the manga if you want fanservice.
>>
>>320589473
I hope they never make a Part 4 anime. It'll just be tainted for me, especially considering Okuysasu is my favorite character in the entire series.

>mfw people are going to "find out" about duwang and spam it fucking everywhere as though it's not ancient
>mfw i have no face
>>
File: 1450423178235.jpg (70 KB, 580x773) Image search: [Google]
1450423178235.jpg
70 KB, 580x773
>>320590751
>>
>>320590751
>>320589473
They'll just do the same cancerous things you've always been doing, but because there are more of them it will be more noticeable.
>>
>>320590864
Yeah, because totally I go around constantly spouting "ZA WARUDO xDDDD" and "ORAORAORAOROA" and act like a fucking bitch when people talk about "spoilers" that are 15 years old at this point.
>>
>>320590751
>hope they won't make one

Better get ready for 2016 anon
>>
>>320588010
Jojo is fucking classic.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.