[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so is this game dead on PC or what? i cant get a clear consensus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 308x164
so is this game dead on PC or what? i cant get a clear consensus
>>
File: 2015-12-18_02-35-52.png (108 KB, 723x905) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18_02-35-52.png
108 KB, 723x905
http://swbstats.com/

4000 people playing on PC right now, 54000 overall

http://bf4stats.com/

BF4 has 9000 people playing on PC right now, but 41000 overall

Meanwhile on Steam, pic related
>>
nah it's great give EA your $150 for the full game. Then send them another $150 for the hell of it.
>>
>>320583953
so you're claiming is dead?
>>
>>320584135
I'm just posting the facts.
>>
>>320584185
i asked if its dead
>>
>>320584218
Form your own opinion.
>>
>>320584218
>I want a single opinion of another to paint the entire fanbase
>>
Isn't every game dead on PC?
>>
>>320584319
i just am looking for feedback from an active player of the game if its dead or not
stats really dont matter because one minute it could be fotm and the next abandoned
>>
>That feel when the stupid fucking movie which wasn't even as good as the prequels is making me want to buy the game, just to get a star wars game fix
I'll be able to resist until it's 75% off in a year admittedly, but this is probably exactly what they were banking on.
>>
>>320584584
i am an active player of the game and it is dead
>>
>>320584680
>the stupid fucking movie which wasn't even as good as the prequels
The fuck movie did you watch? Have you even seen how shitty the prequels were?
>>
>>320583656
Bad time to ask, the new patch fucked up the matchmaking on PC so nobody can get in a match. It was always going to be more of a console game anyways.
>>
>>320584743
Oh, sorry I meant the OT.
I was saying prequels in their formal definition of movies that came before this.

It was between the two, as everyone expected.
>>
>>320584584

It had the same reception as Evolve did. It's fucking dead a week after launch.
>>
I've been trying to find it for a reasonable price for a while. I've been hearing ominous reports it's pretty dead.
>>
>>320584680
KotOR 1 and 2
Dark Forces
Rogue Squadron
Battlefront 1 and 2
Jedi Academy
Jedi Knight
Lego Star Wars
>>
>>320584680
Just get Battlefront 2. I played it for a couple hours after seeing TFA and it scratched that itch just fine.
>>
PC is a bad barometer for how 'alive' a game is. Most games will die fast.
>>
>>320584823
I think it was pretty on par with the OT. Just glad it was actually a good movie with characters I didn't hate. Sure there were a few issues but every movie has a few issues.
>>
>>320584857
moviebattles 2 mod for JKA also
>>
>>320584946
>on par
No
Rey had 0 character development and she's the main character. She's a horrible successor to Luke.
It also had 0 quiet moments in the entire film, which is something that made the OT (especially 4 and 5) so amazing.
>>
>>320584694
i dont think yoiu are, i think you're just here to shitpost EA
>>320584680
you can do origin refund in 24 hours
also its like 40 bucks now, and the most youll probably see it go down to is 20 dollars and thats probably a year later

price point isnt an issue for me, i just want to know if there is an active player base, i seem to be getting into games fine right now
>>
>>320585001
>Rey had 0 character development
We'll agree to disagree.
>>
>>320583953
>16k people still playing skyrim at this moment

this blows my mind. If it were modded properly sure, heck I still go back every few months, but I just know 90% of those people have no idea what mods are. unless im totally unaware of how popular sex mods are.
>>
>>320585138
Okay, how did she develop as a character?
Do not reference anything that relates to getting more powerful or being accepting of gaining new powers. That is not character growth.

Luke had massive character growth in each movie he was in.
Rey had 0 in this movie. She starts off as "tough, super smart, agile girl with tons of force potential (though doesn't have any power yet) and knows she needs to use her abilities to protect others in harms way" and she ends as that too. There's no change in her character

>oh, I don't want to go home anymore
Because she realized Luke was her Dad and wasn't going to come get her. That's the only fucking reason.
>>
The new movie was the most fucking boring thing to come out this year. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>320585369
damn son use the spoiler tag you faggot
>>
>>320585495
Are you fucking kidding me?
They fucking spoil it in the first trailer with a line that Hamil doesn't even say in this movie
>My father had it, I have it, my sister has it... and now you have that power too.
A reference to episode 6 when he's talking to Leia yes, but the symbolism was fucking obvious to anyone.
>>
>>320585281
Leave me and my sex mods out of this you j-jerk
>>
>>320584918
yeah this is true
but pc is where the dice games shine
and the userbase of battlefield games are always really small on pc but they last years longer than the console games do
>>
>>320585467
>Prove me wrong

You sat through the whole movie. Had it been as boring as you say you would have left. Proven wrong, retard.
>>
Didn't people say the players would jump up after the new movie came out?
>>
>>320584946
>Sure there were a few issues but every movie has a few issues.

Predator had 0 issues
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.