[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE WIND BLOWS HARD IN DECEMBER. OUR LAST FIGHT, DO YOU REMEMBER?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: xenoblade-chronicles-x.png (939 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-x.png
939 KB, 1000x500
THE WIND BLOWS HARD IN DECEMBER. OUR LAST FIGHT, DO YOU REMEMBER?
>>
>>320581513
So after 20 hours of exploring, dicking around, learning about the game I finally got my first skell. I had 1.5 million in excess cash so I thought I'd buy the most expensive one.

Turns out I can't even fucking use it. I tried looking for where the level requirement is, where is it? I wanted to suit up my entire party with skells.
>>
Well you have to be at least level 30 for the beginner skells.
>>
>>320581513
>want to lewd up my MC
>get her to wear the Upgraded Diving Wear
>can't find the bottom
I think I accidentally sold it, can I get it somehow back?
>>
>>320581624
You can only buy lv30 and lv50 skells. Don't worry about the levels though, now that you got a Skell, leveling up is no longer an issue. You can more or less take on enemies 20 levels above your mech's, so you'll gain a ton of exp really fast.
>>
>>320582474
buy it
>>
>>320582768
>You can more or less take on enemies 20 levels above your mech's,
Not with the free starter skell you can't. It's a piece of shit
>>
>>320582768
Enemies 20 levels above your mech's as long as they are your size or smaller.

Don't fuck with the big dudes.
>>
>>320581624
Damn I was at like 55 hours before I got to getting my first skell lel.
>>
>>320581513
which song is this?
>>
>>320584132
It's not on the buy-list, I got it through a quest.
>>
File: 1350972523989.jpg (37 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
1350972523989.jpg
37 KB, 782x577
EEEEEMBER
YOU WILL REMEMBER
EEEEMBER
ONLY ASHES REMAIN
EEEEMBER
SO WARM AND TENDER
YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAAAAME
>>
Do you remember? The 21st night of September
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.