[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which RunesCape is currently the best? I hear there's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (23 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
23 KB, 550x550
Which RunesCape is currently the best? I hear there's a buncha different variations, like RunesCape 2, and DarkScape.
>>
floweyscape is the best runescape variant out right now, imo
>>
I don't play either OSRS or RS3 anymore but RS3 is better once you ignore all the microtransactions

There's so much more content, especially quests
>>
>>320580990
It's RunEscape fegit
>>
>>320580990
Quests goes to rs3, since 07 hasn't had any new quests in....ever actually. Pvp is obviously 07/darkscape, but so few people play darkscape because it was released at a shitty time(during a holiday with a rs3 bxp weekend like 2 days after ds release). Pvm used to be rs3 hands down, but they shit the bed and basically nothing good came out this year. 07 added a lot of new lowish health bosses that you kill a bunch of a trip, as well as new slayer shit that isn't awful. Deadman is only if your a sadist. Rs3 does have elf city if your into that
>>
File: nazi gnome.jpg (72 KB, 714x913) Image search: [Google]
nazi gnome.jpg
72 KB, 714x913
Theres Runescape 3, essentially the main game
Darkscape, a full world pvp version of rs3
Theres old school, the game as it was in 2007/early08.
Theres deadman mode which is the old school equivalent of darkscape but more brutal.

Rs3 is a more top level, pvm based game but old school has the nostalgia factor as well as being a different game in terms of combat mechanics (rs3 is ability based although you can also do old school style combat in that game but its not as effective).

Graphics actually look pretty decent in rs3 and will look even better once the new client is released, old school graphics are essentially just stylized at this point so its a matter of preference.

In terms of like lore/quests rs3 is better simply because new quests are added and theres all the quests from old school already in the main version.

Both games get new content fairly frequently although RS3 gets it quicker generally.

If you've never played old school id recommend Rs3 just because its a more modern game but if your a returning player old school might be fun.

Another thing to note is that leveling is MUCH faster in Rs3 than old school.
>>
>>320581571

edgyscape is rs3? thought it was more like old school
>>
>>320581536
What the fuck is deadman and darkscape anyway?

Also can I use the same account for all 1000 variations? What the fuck when i was in middle school it was just runescape
>>
>>320581658
what do you mean by edgyscape

>>320581661
yes you can use a single account for all 4 variations
>>
>>320581740
Thanks anon, you've been a big help
>>
>>320581661
Darkscape: pvp everywhere, but guards hit three times harder than bosses with 200k health and aggro if you attack people in "low risk" ie towns and most areas near varrock and lumby. Wildy has more shit in it and better drops. Uses rs3 as a base, and has all content up to like summer this year.
Deadman: same as above, but with 07, with some sadistic shit added in. You lose half your xp when you die, and the person who killed you gets the best shit from your bank.
All 4 versions are playable on one account, but cannot interact.
>>
>>320581032
Faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.