[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >Playing Lizardmen If you play Lizardmen you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: BloodBowl2.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BloodBowl2.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
>2015
>Playing Lizardmen

If you play Lizardmen you are a tryhard faggot who should fuck off.
>>
>>320576130
What race do you play then, faggot.
>>
>>320576171
>Playing anything other than glorious Skaven master race

Plebian
>>
>>320576362
Congratulations on playing even more of a meme team.

>Gutter runners
>>
>>320576450
You mad because you can't catch my runners?
>>
>>320576509

Nah, just think it's funny you're complaining about Lizardmen when Skaven are the exact same.
>>
>>320576654
Lizardmen are minmaxers. They get Skinks who have a fuckton of Movement and also actually durable, and also god like linemen and blitzers. They get the best of both with no drawbacks. Skaven is literally all relying on the gutter runner and if he's gone, you are fucked because your men die when the wind blows.
>>
File: cool iguana lizard.jpg (77 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
cool iguana lizard.jpg
77 KB, 500x375
>>320576130
I play as them because I think Lizardfolk look cool.

I'm shit at the game.
>>
>>320576870
So what you're telling me is you're playing a team that's objectively worse, and you're upset that the other team is better?
>>
>>320577395
No I'm saying that if you play Lizardmen you are a tryhard faggot because they are a Min-Max team
>>
File: 1449992907335.png (17 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
1449992907335.png
17 KB, 300x181
>OP just got his ass shattered by a Lizardmen team and thought he'd make a thread
>>
>>320577572
I won the game thank you, Lizardmen are still a chore to go against however.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.