[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Platinum is working on a spinoff to The Wonderful 101 codenamed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Wonder-BlueEarly.jpg (33 KB, 312x424) Image search: [Google]
Wonder-BlueEarly.jpg
33 KB, 312x424
Platinum is working on a spinoff to The Wonderful 101 codenamed "Project B-001." The game will involve Wonder Blue on a solo mission in Los Angeles. The art style of the game fuses Wonderful 101 with more realistic proportions as seen in Bayonetta and Devil May Cry (perhaps one should consider the art style of MadWorld?). The game mixes Platinum's signature crazy combat with visual novel by means of a day/night cycle. During the day, Wonder Blue, who goes by Detective Hooker, picks up new crimes in the City of Angels. By night, he dons his mask and becomes Wonder Blue and defeats the criminals, who range from common mook to an evil organization of mutants who go around abducting people and forcibly transforming them into mutants. The combat is similar to Devil May Cry. The new project is not being made by Hideki Kamiya, but he will supervise as he finishes Scalebound. The game will be headed by Inaba, who grew attached to crime fiction after Platinum used Sin City as a major inspiration for MadWorld. The color "blue" is obviously a big part of the game, and the soundtrack will almost exclusively consist of blues songs.

So, anyway, lets have a thread for games we wish existed.
>>
but really tho its possible

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/29/hideki-kamiya-would-like-to-make-a-hack-and-slash-spin-off-of-the-wonderful-101-with-realistic-graphics/
>>
>>320574501

>Realistic graphics

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
You got my hopes up
>>
>>320575116
I hope its not real-real, but cartoon-real hybrid. A detective story / cuhrazy game would look too weird with Wonderful 101's action figure art style unless it has W101's gameplay and was aimed at children.
>>
>>320575272
>believing posts on the internet
>>
A realistic Blue is basically Dante
>>
Just make another vanquish to gain enough money from shooterbabbies for dmc x bayo
>>
>>320575723
>Vanquish
>make money
lol
>>
>>320575723
Vanquish 2 published by Nintendo, comes with a Samus costume
>>
File: 1439592584756.png (194 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1439592584756.png
194 KB, 600x900
>>320574097
>realistic proportions
>>
>>320576468
nothing wrong with that as long as Wonderful 102 comes out and has the same art style but better grafix.
>>
>>320576793
it was just a joke/excuse to post that picture
I hope the NX is Wii U BC because I really just want more people to give W101 a shot. It's easily my favorite game this gen
>>
Despite being weird little midget men, I've always thought the skintight suits emphasizing the belly button was really arousing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.