[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 6016.png (155 KB, 659x726) Image search: [Google]
6016.png
155 KB, 659x726
What went wrong?
>>
They made skyrim with guns instead of fallout 4
>>
Fo4 has a lower user score than that, now. It's like a 4.7
>>
>>320571586
fug. Maybe it doesn't. I saw some fag posted a screenshot of it being 4.7 and just assumed everything I saw on the internet had to be true.
>>
>>320571470
Bandwagoning children thought it would be hilarious to repeatedly rate the game 0/10

>Paying attention to user score ever
>>
>>320571470
I prefer fo4 honestly

for probably the same reasons a lot of people hate it

it's easy. when I get off from work, I don't want to be stressed and strained with constant dying, or thinking, or tactics

it's an incredibly easy game to pick up and enjoy for 30 minutes to an hour while still making headway during that time
>>
Somewhere Fallout became minecraft
>>
>>320571586

Think Todd will take anything from this?
>>
>>320571549
>skyrim with guns

It's actually sad how well these three words describe Fallout 4. I bought the game on release and had massive buyers remorse. It's awful. I'd go so far as to say that it does NOTHING better than Fallout New Vegas.

Don't have much else to say. Skyrim with guns.
>>
>>320571859
The Power Armor system was kinda cool.
And the intimidation perks bring great potential for slavery/rape mods.
>>
>>320571856
Not after looking at the sales for it.

Also I'm almost fucking positive it was a 4.7. I don't know why it bounced back to a 5.4. Weird.
>>
>>320571856
TELL ME LIES, TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES
>>
>>320571470
>cuckout game
>what went wrong

inquiring minds already know
>>
>>320571859
fair enough. New Vegas is a literal clone of Fallout 3, which is a clone of oblivion, which is a bastardization of morrowind
>>
>>320571470
>Genre(s): General

??
>>
>>320571859

Visuals/ char creation it does better as does environment exploration I enjoy climbing up buildings through cracks hikes overturned structures and thtough apartments

I would have said combat but poor weapon variety and ugly weapon models without specialized ammo ruins it so I'll call it even since combat gameplay was vastly improved over base

Poorly designed vaults though

All in all a solid sandbox game but loose and fragmented story
>>
File: Screenshot_20151217-221654~2.jpg (302 KB, 1059x1276) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151217-221654~2.jpg
302 KB, 1059x1276
>>320571470
The real main problem of fallout 4 is the writing. This cuck is fucking incompetent. He created >LE ARROW IN THE MEME and >HATE NEWSPAPER
He fucked up the lore and stripped the rpg elements from fallout 4. He also was the lead writer for fallout 3 and everyone knows how half assed the main questand dialogue was. I hope Todd fires this massive cuck and hires good competent writers.
>>
>>320571729
>Defending a game with the depth of a puddle
I sure do love Bethesda taking an rpg and cutting out any bit of thought or creativity whatsoever.
>>
>>320572409
>literal clone of Fallout 3
>better dialogue
>factions
>better perks
>skills mattering
>better companions
>much better dlc

Off the top of my head.
>>
Its funny because 4 was actually better than 3 in every single way. If it was released as is instead of 3 it would have been a 10/10
>>
>>320578174
No. The only reason FO3 has a score that high is because at the time it came out it was actually good.

FO4 is incredibly outdated and has been outdone by many games, and one, if not more, of which of these games were released this year.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.