[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duelyst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is this game any good? Tell me your opinions of it.
>>
Looks like faggot indie pixel shit.
>>
>>320571515
Thanks for the input anon
>>
>>320571437
>Matched vs Songhai
>Never move from starting position
>Laugh hysterically
>>
>pixelated characters
>non pixelated background and UI

Literal cancer.
>>
>>320571437
Has anyone actually played the game?
>>
>>320573997
Better than Hearthstone
>>
>>320573997
its similar to hearth stone but you have to put in a lot more mental power
>>320574230
most people play hearthstone because its easy to learn and hard to make mistakes, duelyst has a much higher skill curve
>>320571437
pros
>if u want to think more than hearthstone
>new, so probably better builds than the current meta
>pretty fun
cons
>quite difficult
>some op op combo's/cards
>some loses can be quite demotivating (just about to win and they 1 shot you, kind of like patron warrior pre nerf)
>>
>>320574627
You make it sound pretty good, I'll give it a go. Thanks
>>
>>320575013
yeh its pretty fun, i would probably play it more but didn't really want to sink in some money for cards @ the moment, i also enjoy hearthstone more because i can watch a movie while playing, duelyst you can't to start with, maybe after a month or 2 of playing you could
>>
>>320571437
Well its free, so no loss if you try it out. Visually it looks great, not some cheap indie shit but actually really well done design. And there are quite a few different viable decks, and you can even experiment with your own and do fairly well, you dont have to follow nothing but copypasted popular decks from websites.

I stopped playing for a handful of reasons, but mainly because I dont agree with the sheer amount of grind they expect you to do. It wouldnt be that bad if you could pay and get most if not all the cards, but you cant. You have to RNG it out with real money and chances are get utter trash or grind grind grind.

Honestly they should give you all the cards from the get go and find a different way to finance the game.
>>
>>320575684
>everyone gets every card
haha, nah, I'd rather not face abyssians with three of every fucking bullshit legendary they get, fuck 3 deathfires
>>
>>320577105
Giving everyone every card would reduce the number of abyssian players though. People love abyssians because its cheap as fuck to get a good deck and steam roll people with it.

Locking cards behind paywalls is the main reason people dont play these games in the first place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.