[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost all my interest in video games for 2 years now I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 234x250
I lost all my interest in video games for 2 years now I'm sick of all this bullshit, I need games that are high quality something like castlevania SOTN, or old resident evil! Any suggestions?
>>
Dumb frogposter.
>>
Get over it nerd
>>
Step 1: Play those games if you want the same experience.
Step 2: Fuck off frogposter.
>>
Find a better hobby. Your subconscious is giving you a second chance, take it.
>>
>>320569261
First two thief games
>>
File: 1445696748635.jpg (55 KB, 608x357) Image search: [Google]
1445696748635.jpg
55 KB, 608x357
Fallout 4
>>
File: [beeping intensifies].gif (2 MB, 398x300) Image search: [Google]
[beeping intensifies].gif
2 MB, 398x300
>>320569261
Read a book. Watch some movies. Listen to some good albums. Go to your local galleries.

If you lost interest in vidya, it must be because you don't like them anymore. Move on.
>>
>>320569261
Honestly, my friend recommended me Bloodborne a few days ago and holy shit did it reinvigorate my love for gaming. I always thought the Souls games looked like straight generic ARPGs but I fell in love with everything about Bloodborne.
>>
Nuclear Throne
>>
You just need to get laid and then video games go back to being fun again for a while
>>
>>320569912
>>320569510
>>320569454
This. You clearly need to make some progression in your life in a different area, vidyas get old if that's all you do or it turns into a routine. Go get some pussy, or work out, or find some sort of hobby. Come back and vidyas will be amazing again.
just like with anything, too much of a good thing is a bad thing.
>>
>>320569261
Go back to reddit.
>>
>>320569261
You haven't heard of Undertale? It's the best game we had in a while. You'll be into video games again if you play it
>>
>>320569261
FEAR?
>>
what's the point of having fun? Good games just make the time go by and you get lost in the world so when the game is over you have ot tear yourself out of that bliss and back into the shitty reality, invalidating any happiness you may have had.

I only play games I hate that are arguably not fun. like League of Legends and CS GO. I'm always pissed off when I play counting off the minutes before the match is over, it makes life last longer when you pay attention to time and suffering. I'm more alive than the dumbass playing SOTN for the 500th time in sheer bliss
>>
Kill yourself
>>
it's not a big deal. move on to more fulfilling things.

i'm like you. i just shitpost on /v/ because i haven't moved on to more fulfilling things.
>>
>>320569261
Nice blog.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.