[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only a few days until the holiday Steam sale. Any good recommendations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: gabe-steam-sale.jpg (606 KB, 1905x1036) Image search: [Google]
gabe-steam-sale.jpg
606 KB, 1905x1036
Only a few days until the holiday Steam sale.

Any good recommendations on what to spend your money on?
>>
Serious Sam
Farming Simulator
20 copies of Murder Miners to give to all your friends
>>
>>320566198

I'm actually going to take a look on Clandestine and Age of Decadence.

Clandestine is a Alpha protocol-like RPG made by the developers of Expeditions:Conquistador.

They seem interesting enough.
>>
Probably gonna buy Wasteland 2.

The pirate copy I have can't seem to install the cracked update, plus I've enjoyed it a bunch so far. Beyond that, there's nothing I want to buy that I don't already have through Steam or piracy.
>>
Dawn of War expansions
>>
>>320566198
Transformers devastation if it's heavily discounted, The Wolf Among Us if it has a reasonable discount. I already own most everything I want, so my wishlist is mostly filled with stuff that I'll buy if it drops to rockbottom prices.
>>
File: rocksmith.jpg (150 KB, 1023x506) Image search: [Google]
rocksmith.jpg
150 KB, 1023x506
>>320566198
With all these music rhythm game revival not getting PC releases, this is a great option.
>>
>>320566198
When does the sale beggins?
>>
>>320570050
22nd
>>
File: 2015-11-03_00012.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-03_00012.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
Arma 3 if you got decent i5\i7 CPU
>>
>>320567440
>Age of Decadence
You won't like it unless you like saving points and metagaming. Game feels inoraganic and the combat is terrible. It's probably the only game I can think of that would have been better as a visual novel.
>>
>Held off on E:D thinking it would be on sale again on Christmas again anyway
>now realize there's no way in hell that's happening and it was only on sale to promote the new expansion pack
goddamn it
>>
Is Pillars of Eternity any good?
>>
Is X3: Terran Conflict + Albion Prelude good? Keep in mind I want a good space sim or something similar to EvE.
>>
Any guesses on how low Kerbal Space Program and Rocket League are going to go?
>>
>>320570180

If you like IE games, then yes, because it's pretty much another one of them.
>>
>>320570184
They're not my types of game since I prefer more action focused space sims, but you'll probably love them, they're basically single player EVE le happy merchant simulator in space
>>
>>320570104
yawn.
>>
>>320570360
My type of game. Now, how much do they usually drop at Holiday Sale?
>>
File: reflex logo.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reflex logo.jpg
262 KB, 1920x1080
grimrock bundle and reflex
>>
>>320570180
it's decent enough for a single playthrough but unremarkable. Wouldn't pay more than $20
>>
>>320570464
Just wait until you get into PvP firefight, you'll feel your heartbeat on your face veins.
>>
>>320570180
it's ok, divinity OS enhanced is better though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.