[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just played Undertale. I thought it was a fantastic and touching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Just played Undertale. I thought it was a fantastic and touching game. 10/10 soundtrack, inspiring, never overstaying its welcome, a true work of art. But afterwards, /v/ told me it had a fanatical and loving fanbase, so now I don't know what to think. Some also said malevolent viral marketers were hard at work shilling this $10 game on 4chan.

What should I think, /v/?
>>
>>320564401

Enjoy the experience you had?
>>
File: 1450316771960.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1450316771960.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>asking a board full of people for your own opinion
>>
>>320564401
You should become a MLP fan.
>>
>>320557304
Don't make more than 1 undertale thread
>>
>>320564947
I did. But /v/ says the game is a "meme" game and that apparently furries and bronies also like it. I want to be a manly man.

/v/, Please tell me if enjoying the delightful and lighthearted romp that was Undertale will hurt my masculine reputation.
>>
>>320564401
nice blog where do I subscribe
>>
>>320565561
But that thread inspired this thread. Many /v/ users, who certainly are not just butthurt Nintendo and Sony fanboys, told me the game was a piece of shit for tumblrinas.
>>
>>320564401
The UT general here is a blob of waifu/husbando posts. Lewd pushing, and talk about artwork.
It gets worse outside it.
>>
Wow, you got them OP. Truly there are no negative arguments against Undertale. /v/ is just mad because of its fanbase, and have never actually tried the game. It's a masterpiece that you can only dislike if you haven't played it. You summed it up perfectly, everyone here is just a hypocrite that doesn't know amazing gameplay when they see it.
>>
>>320566141
What was your favorite part of Hotlands? What was your least favorite part? Just checking! Of course you actually played the game!!!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.