[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"A pirated game != lost sale" Daily reminder that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1381113004653.jpg (96 KB, 687x819) Image search: [Google]
1381113004653.jpg
96 KB, 687x819
>"A pirated game != lost sale"

Daily reminder that anyone who thinks piracy can be justified is a delusional faggot.
>>
Okay
>>
it CAN be justified, there's just no reason to do so because no one cares except the companies themselves, and if you work for any of said companies then please explain why vidya is so shit today? please go back to work and fix it, thanks. and now check this 8
>>
Maybe if companies didn't overcharge their games with so little content I wouldn't have to pirate their games.
>>
>>320558986
Own 120 games on steam.
Pirate like a mad man.

Ill give you cash when you deserve it.
>>
File: Le unbreakable face.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Le unbreakable face.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>mfw DRM makes cracking games harder and harder
>mfw I will see an unbreakable game in my lifetime
>mfw all those sweet pirate tears
>>
Hell to me pirating just shows you have interest by playing the game instead of watching cringeworthy lets play videos.
>>
>>320558986
Literally just accept that you're a selfish cuck if you're a pirate. That's all.
>>
>>320561131
Look at this faggot, so jelly of the pirates.
You will never see the day
>>
File: 1450251041799.png (499 KB, 619x708) Image search: [Google]
1450251041799.png
499 KB, 619x708
I honestly don't know anymore if an argument in this board is bait or not
>>
>too pussy to even download a game

Wow the whole of /v/ really is beta
>>
>>320558986
Daily reminder that anyone who thinks buying games can be justified is a delusional faggot.
>>
>>320565970
We shall see soon if I shall see the sight
>>
>>320566471
You have no sight peasant, give up
>>320564135
the jew is strong in this one
>>
>>320558986
Pirates are the chemo while faggots who buy every DLC or yearly rehash are the cancer. Companies are releasing shit and abusing their customers because people willingly take it up the ass, not because some people pirate games.
>>
>>320561131

You do realize that for every "unbreakable" DRM attempt there is, there's at least a hundred or so people attempting to crack it just to say they could.
>>
>>320558986
the pic is right though, devs locking the game from pirates won't increase your sales, they just won't give a fuck about your game
>>
Daily reminder that anyone who thinks shitposting can be justified is a delusional faggot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.