[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZOE3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: emilio lopez kojipro logo.jpg (54 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
emilio lopez kojipro logo.jpg
54 KB, 600x750
ZOE3?
>>
Hes probably not allowed to use the name Zone of the Enders. He'll have to make a new series called Area of the Beans that will start at the third game for artistic reasons.
>>
>>320557203
the artstyle shift was so dramatic in preproduction material they could probably get away with not even calling it Zone of the Enders.
>>
>>320557203
I'd legit crack in laughter at this.
Then buy it because i fucking love ZoE
>>
>>320557203
>Not Camp Omega
>>
>>320557203
Vicinity of the Legumes sounds like it will be great, if you ask me.
>>
NEVER
EVER

EVEN IF IT DID IT WOULD BE RIDDLED WITH QTE'S AND CINEMATIC TRASH.

LET IT DIE
E
T

I
T

D
I
E
>>
File: HomoLuden_Handycaphobo.jpg (490 KB, 1275x1462) Image search: [Google]
HomoLuden_Handycaphobo.jpg
490 KB, 1275x1462
Amazing how a single logo can make some sick fan art.
>>
>>320557738
haha look at me i'm an internet commenter haha everything is awful because i'm a stupid fat idiot hahahahahaha
>>
>>320557770
Nothing made will be this cool though.
>>
>>320558346
Of course not, that's just a logo, we never got a game with a fox that had lightning legs either.

The logo is just there for the studio.
>>
>>320557770
It's just because most studio logos are so bogstandard boring that this stands out because it's actually doing something different.
>>
>>320558441
To be fair, the original Kojipro logo came from the FOX logo, and the fox was representative of the missions FOX was intended to carry out.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.