[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remastered or Original? I just bought the PS4 version and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Yuna2.jpg (34 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
Yuna2.jpg
34 KB, 400x588
Remastered or Original?

I just bought the PS4 version and I'm curious which is better and why.

Also how's the new remastered music? I heard they butchered Via Purifico which is my favorite song in the game.
>>
>>320554132
Just platted it on PS3, remastered is better unless you got some sort of autism for the changed music. So the PS4 version should be even better.
>>
50/50 on the tracks, some remasters are okay, some are bad, some aren't even close.

Also Plated on PS3 so I had no choice on OST
>>
I didnt like the look of some of the new models alongside the UI looking far to sterile the music had me irritated the entire time.

Play the original or emulate the international version if you want the dark aeons and penance
>>
Does anyone have opinions on the Vita versions?
>>
>>320555353

second.
>>
>>320554132
I enjoy the new soundtrack besides them fucking up this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlCAGgGkACM
>>
>>320555353
>>320557149
Pretty similar to the PS3 version, only with lower-res. Also X-II is digital only
>>
>>320555353
I got them on the Vita, and much prefer that over the ps3 version. It's just far more convenient for me to play jrpgs on a handheld. There's some slowdown in scenes with multiple character models on screen.
>>
>>320555353
Like the other guy said, handhelds are convenient for me. The graphics look great and I've noticed very slight slowdown when there's multiple elementals casting magic in battle in X-2.
>>
>>320555353
I've heard that due to input delay, dodging 100 lightning strikes is next to impossible on the Vita version. I think the highest I've gotten is around 20ish, while I didn't have too much of a problem getting all 100 on the PS2 version when it came out. Maybe my reflexes aren't what they used to be seeing as I'm 28 now, but it does seem a bit harder now.
>>
Finished playing through the PS4 version
It's great. Everything looks good and the International changes are great.
>>
File: Kir_a27_komaru1.png (139 KB, 317x491) Image search: [Google]
Kir_a27_komaru1.png
139 KB, 317x491
>buying the PS4 Version
>When it's going to come out on Steam
>>
>>320554132
What they did to Challenge is unforgivable.
>>
>>320559007

What did they do!?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.