[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the single most horrible, cringey, god-awful piece of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What is the single most horrible, cringey, god-awful piece of vidya fanfiction to have ever had the displeasure to cross your eyes?

All vidya allowed, no holding back.
>>
>>320553315
>someone waste their time drawing this.
>>
Kind of hard to say. I used to read the ones that were like literary decapitations then share them with others because I'm a sadist.
>>
>>320553315
as autistic and gay as this pic might be its not THAT bad
>>
>>320553543
>wasting
It's pretty cool for someone who's clearly still learning.

I couldn't do better but I suck at/dont do art
All the characters actually look like what they're supposed to be, so he's doing something right.
>>
>>320553890
I'm not mocking the picture, it's just a thing that I found when I googled "dumb video game crossover".
>>
File: 1363747845676.jpg (78 KB, 700x541) Image search: [Google]
1363747845676.jpg
78 KB, 700x541
>>320553315

>Masterchief vs Gears of war.
>Not Masterchief getting killed by a Spacemarine.
>Literally everything about the spartans ripped right out of WH40K
>>
>>320553315
>literally trying to block Cloud's sword
I hope Link likes broken arms.
>>
File: 2014-03-02 22.33.30.png (281 KB, 447x422) Image search: [Google]
2014-03-02 22.33.30.png
281 KB, 447x422
>>320553315
I forget what it's called but whatever this is from.
>>
>>320554356

Why? It can't be that heavy if tiny armed cloud can pick it up. Even the master sword couldnt be more than 5 lbs of steel if it was real sword.
>>
>>320554535
not him but link cant even block a giant axe from those spirit temple enemies.
>>
>>320554528
omg
>>
>>320553315
But what if the fic is purposely supposed to be the single most horrible, cringey, god-awful piece of vidya fanfiction to have ever had the displeasure to cross my eyes?

Is is still the same as something where the author tried to write a good story but didn't know what a good story was and wrote a convoluted, edgy, uninteresting mess?
>>
>>320553315
>>320555869

It's still not as bad as all the ridiculous amount of Sonic art.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.