[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a friend wants me to start playing acheage with him but i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: archeage.png (230 KB, 600x229) Image search: [Google]
archeage.png
230 KB, 600x229
So a friend wants me to start playing acheage with him but i know nothing about this game.

I know some people gave this game a lot of shit and i want to know what i am about to get myself into.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>320544815
its was a fun mmo, building a ship, building a house, but i think it will be hard for you to jump in now i think.
>>
Don't, unless you're willing to shell out the shekels. It's not pay to win, it's pay to do anything mildly interesting.
>>
Plagued with bots and is pay to win.
>>
It was a masterpiece in alpha then they started showing cash shop plans. It all went to shit. Thanks trion.
>>
>>320545561
>>320545703
so is it pay wall or pay to win?
>>
>>320544815

enjoy fighting bots to even have a small house

game is literal garbage
>>
>>320545864
Both.
>>
>>320545864
if you want to do all the fun stuff like get a house and other shit you need to invest shekels
>>
>>320545970
He will have to buy the house from a bot, there's no way he will find a free spot.
When I played there where scripts that would autoclaim free terrain, also russian hacks to teleport
>>
>>320544815
It was fun for a month. Specifically, the first month when everyone was progressing together.

Major fucking problems led to its immediate downfall:
-Paywall bullshit
-Land is vital to making any sort of money, but there is no limit on how much land could be owned by one person. Land grabbing is a first come first serve system and could be immediately taken by chinese bots using scripts on the other side of the game world.
-Absolutely and unjustifiably fucking retarded PvP flagging system for the opposing factions that made certain trade runs impossible and rewarded mindless dock camping.
>>
>>320546436
Also, game had been released in russian years before and the anti-cheat system was a joke.
>>
Game is pay to win and you'll get totally wrecked by guys with a fat wallet.
How in this day and age publishers release competitive pvp games with pay to win mechanics just blows my mind. But there are retards who play this. Your friend is a retard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.