[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Headcanon RIP Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nu1e5ne7PW1qcsuu1o1_1280.png (455 KB, 884x736) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu1e5ne7PW1qcsuu1o1_1280.png
455 KB, 884x736
Let's get a thread to honor our dead headcanons that we no longer believe in.

Confess yours.

>Death Mountain is the Moon.
>Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time.
>Poe Seller in OoT was a girl or the little boy from the graveyard.
>Sacred Realm is the place wherever the Triforce Realm rests at any given point (to be fair though, I didn't come up with this one. Some fans brainwashed me on some dumb Zelda site that I won't dignify by mentioning.)
>Used to believe that the creator of the Lens of Truth was Bongo Bongo, and that he was the executioner/undertaker of Kakariko before Dampe, and the well used to be a gallows and his house (in hindsight this is very hilarious).
>Used to believe that there was a fifth goddess named Hera who was a rival to Zelda (before SS), and that the Gerudo worship her.
>>
>Poe Seller in OoT was a girl or the little boy from the graveyard.
Thought she was impa
>>
>>320542216

Headcanons in which I currently believe;

>You're a huge autistic faggot
>>
>>320542216
>Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time.

this is true though
>>
File: zelda egm_6.jpg (131 KB, 873x573) Image search: [Google]
zelda egm_6.jpg
131 KB, 873x573
But the Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time.
>>
>>320542216
Heroes Shade is the Hero of Time.
>>
File: tumblr_mn9wxhoIvI1ribzx2o1_400.gif (701 KB, 350x309) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn9wxhoIvI1ribzx2o1_400.gif
701 KB, 350x309
>>320542216
>Used to believe that the creator of the Lens of Truth was Bongo Bongo
Fun fact about Bongo Bongo
>Bongo Bongo is a well known thief in the village
>When a thief is caught, punishment for them is to cut off one of their hands
>A Final punishment for a thief is cutting off their head

This is why Bongo Bongo has floating hands, and no head.
>>
>>320543976
Worst.Thief.Ever.
>>
File: AQTudOA.png (79 KB, 338x403) Image search: [Google]
AQTudOA.png
79 KB, 338x403
>>320542695
>>320543121
>>320543223
Nope. I don't remember Link being as tall as Ganondorf, and First 4 Figures confirms he's 7"11, while Link is like 4"7 or something.

Show me the cutscene where the Sages gathered their power to add three feet to his height, I must have missed it.

Also, Historia says that he's still a llingering spectre because he's a glutton for glory who never got his, which directly contradicts: OoT's ending (both Link's selflessness and Zelda telling him to relive his youth), MM's beginning and ending, the Hero's Shade himself telling you that he only wanted a protege, and finally the fact that Hero of Time IS remembered as a hero by everyone in Hyrule. LITERALLYRENADOEVENTELLSYOUCOUNTLESSTALESOFHISHEROICSEXIST.

If something is bullshit in a statement trying to assert something and it's hingent on that statement being true, well guess what? Critical Evaluation 101: The whole thing is bullshit.
>>
File: jesus-movie2.jpg (111 KB, 840x540) Image search: [Google]
jesus-movie2.jpg
111 KB, 840x540
>>320543976
He's not though. Anju's boyfriend tells you that he's a humongous monster sealed inside the Shadow Temple after he attacks the village.

Blind is fitting for exactly what you're saying, but he's in another game.

That would even explain why Blind hates light.

>18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
>>
>>320544674
7' 6" I mean. (technically 230 cm. = 7 ft 6 and a half)
>>
File: 1429331805633.png (73 KB, 242x364) Image search: [Google]
1429331805633.png
73 KB, 242x364
>Taking your own headcannons seriously

Why in the ever-loving fuck would you do that?
>>
>>320544674
>>320545904

I'm a huge Zelda nerd but you're autistic anon.

>literally quoting his height to the inch in an attempt to disprove an otherwise solid and fun theory

Jesus Christ man.
>>
A few for Sonic, but its not like Sega will ever develop the plot any.
>>
>>320547006
Please don't use the Lord' Name in vain.

And if you more than cherry-picked my post you'd see I cited much more than that for evidence. But sure, I'm autistic because I discredited some stupid fan-fic that was adopted into psuedo-canon by some hack who doesn't write Zelda? Ok.
>>
File: 1421010560815.jpg (134 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
1421010560815.jpg
134 KB, 887x1097
>>320548017
>Please don't use the Lord' Name in vain.

Well then, there goes the credibility.
>>
>>320544674
Sorry autist but the historia confirms it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.