[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is shit like this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (70 KB, 552x155) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
70 KB, 552x155
Why is shit like this allowed?
>>
I can't wait to fucking spoil VII for an entire new generation of weebs
>>
>>320542032
post that shit on /v/ when you do.
>>
>>320541878
Because it's so old it came out before most youtube viewers were even fucking born.

Spoilers: Soylent Green is people.
>>
>>320542032
Your pretty epic dude
>>
At this point, it's more like spoiling that Darth Vader is Luke's father as opposed to I'm not that much of a dick so I won't spoil the new film.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2385x2233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2385x2233
>>320541878
It's been 20 years everyone knows get over it faggot
>>
>>320542254
Harrison Ford dies in real life soon anon
He's 73, let him go
>>
>>320541878
Everybody knows this. It's the "Darth Vader is Luke's father" of video games.
>>
>>320542159

It's spelt "You're", kiddo
>>
>>320542847
Go read a book if your so smart
>>
>>320542996

I am, kiddo. I'm reading the Aeneid.
>>
>>320543190
I bet your a smart motherfucker after reading that book and shit
>>
>>320543183
:^)
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>320543190
>>
File: anguish.gif (490 KB, 245x188) Image search: [Google]
anguish.gif
490 KB, 245x188
>>320543183
>>
>>320542397
Saw that movie last night and god damn I have so many problems with it.

The new cast are awful, incredibly wooden, unconvincing acting. They're also extremely disinteresting as characters. I'm not bothered by a woman and a dindu being the leads, but it's so clearly forced to fit the current social climate. EVERYONE was too young (obvious exceptions aside), the "First Order" (which is a fucking stupid name, even next to "The Sith" and "The Empire") seem to be staffed entirely by children, including that totally unintroduced notHitler officer. The dark side representative, Solo's son, has the biggest fucking weird face. When he took off that mask I swear I expected him to throw the devil horns and scream "SURF'S UP DUDE". Get a fucking haircut as well, christ. The plot moved along incredibly strangely, it wasn't hard to follow but it had so many convenient coincidences it was just moronic, it felt like a Bethesda game in movie form, where the MCs keep running into and then becoming the most important people in the universe through sheer coincidence. The ending was fucking stupid, as well, that wasn't an END, that was just a sequel hook. I mean, we know it's a trilogy already, but each individual movie before it - even the prequel trilogy - had a satisfying 'end' to each part. Another thing, they spend so much time trying to humanise Storm Troopers at the beginning and a particular one through the film but still feel comfortable mowing them down by the dozens. Etc.
>>
>>320543281

Yes now I know all about Roman founding myth and what a dick Augustus Caesar was.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.