[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, /v/. Pitch me your game. Let's see what you got, kid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: gimmeideas.jpg (1 MB, 1774x1182) Image search: [Google]
gimmeideas.jpg
1 MB, 1774x1182
Okay, /v/. Pitch me your game. Let's see what you got, kid. Bonus points for concept art.
>>
Come on, /v/. Let me run my tongue along the grooves of your brain.
>>
You're a messenger boy/girl in a made up world painted in the vision of Hitler's WWII. As war breaks out you have to travel around delivering messages of varying degrees of importance with varying degrees of difficulties. Combat is not a focus, but rather creative puzzle solving by manipulation of the environment and characters is how you'll get around. The story focuses on your relationships with the other characters you meet, and the type of person you become, as you'll have some influences on events in the story
>>
File: clapping-hands.jpg (11 KB, 255x285) Image search: [Google]
clapping-hands.jpg
11 KB, 255x285
>>320538856

Sounds a lot like every Final Fantasy ever, except with the playable character being a random NPC and none of the fuckin' goofball technospiritual bullshit. I like it, kid.
>>
>>320539098
Never played a FF but thanks
>>
It's like Hotline Miami but a beat-em-up.
>>
Is that gonna be it, /v/? Only one of you has any semblance of a creative thought in yer heads?
>>
File: top kuk.png (231 KB, 1294x513) Image search: [Google]
top kuk.png
231 KB, 1294x513
A facade styled game where you have to trade wits with mean dinner party guests and if you lose an argument or say something that isn't funny, skeletons burst out of the closet and turn you into a skeleton

the more you lose, the more skeleton's appear in the closet
>>
An FTL-esque space RPG set in a fantasy sci-fi universe. Only, instead of flying a space ship, you're a giant, mechanical space fish. Instead of managing crew members, you divert power to different subsystems like repair, shields, etc and outfit your fish with cannons and shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 800x571
Here's another one. Basically Fury the video game. Take the core concept of Fury —the exploration of the idea of brotherhood and a crew and the various dynamics within yada yada— and put it in a video game. Doesn't even need to be a tank, although I don't know why you wouldn't want that, just something cool
>>
File: 1110664201994.jpg (84 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1110664201994.jpg
84 KB, 449x642
It's a sci-fi action game. I'll spare you the elaborate plot set-up, but you play as a guy who's been permanently grafted into a combat suit, but the suit has a flaw that will eventually wear his body out and kill him. You start out with 12 "functions" built into your suit, like a shield, health regenerator, cloaking device, reflex booster, etc. It's set in a futuristic city run by the people who put you in the suit, you're looking for information on how to get the suit off while trying to shut them down.
\There are 12 missions that can be done in any order to hurt the bad guys, targeting various aspects of their operation like their communications, R&D, recruiting, etc. At the end of each mission you fight a boss who has a souped-up version of one of your suit functions, like you can cloak for short distances and the cloaking boss can stay cloaked indefinitely. Once you beat a boss, the strain on your body forces you to shut off one of your functions to buy yourself more time. You have to choose one at the end of each boss, until after the 12th one all your functions are gone, and you have to walk slowly, almost dead, to the final boss, who has all of the bosses' functions. Then you turn all of yours back on to battle him.

I also have the plot planned out for a trilogy of hack-n-slash games about necromancy.
>>
>>320539838

Greenlit, immediately.

>>320540170

Port it for the mobile market and and add multiplayer and we might just have something.

>>320540193

Love your thought process, kid. Would be a smash with the Indie crowd. Make it freemium and we'll charge for upgrades, skins, fish species, you name it.

Sounds like we have a couple of indie darlings, one to sap the phone fucks of all their time, and one game that could end up being a cult classic. Anyone gonna hit me with a surefire AAA?
>>
>>320540826

I admittedly no nothing about Fury, but you got me at tank, kid.

>>320541024

Here's our holiday blockbuster...I already have a title in mind for it.

Mega Man: Crysis
>>
File: 1388725334095.png (37 KB, 768x586) Image search: [Google]
1388725334095.png
37 KB, 768x586
>Turn-based RPG
>Low-poly graphics
>Space western, emphasis on the western, set in a desert country
>Plot loosely based on Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner
That's all I've got so far.
>>
>>320541574
It's a good 2 hours. Stars Brad Prit and "Just Do It!" and replacement Rick. Stream it
>>
a game like fallout 4 except good
>>
7 hour long exploration game where you play as a woman in her 40s as she returns to the asylum in which she spent her entire childhood and relives memories
>>
>>320542232
yeah, that's called Rule of Rose
>>
>>320542103
yeah, that's called oblivion
>>
File: boy-and-his-dog.jpg (72 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
boy-and-his-dog.jpg
72 KB, 1000x625
>>320541914

I like it. Perfect for a handheld port.

>>320542103

We'll score the rights to A Boy And His Dog and move from there. Stagnant franchises need competition to get better. Once the pressure is on, we wait for Fallout 5 and tell Don Johnson to go fuck himself.

>>320542448
>>320542571

Hey, this is 2015 and most everything has been done already, but does that stop people from forking out cash? No! Star Wars is a smash right now you fucks! Does that tell you anything? PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW ORIGINAL YOU ARE!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.