[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of this fucker? There was a huge buildup around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg (479 KB, 1770x2690) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR2Nihilus.jpg
479 KB, 1770x2690
What was the point of this fucker? There was a huge buildup around him, about how he singlehanded killed almost all the jedi and you kill him without ever finding out what the fuck he was and doesn't even give a shit afterwards, like he wasn't even in the plot in the first place.
>>
LOL you just got Obsidimeme'd.

I remember my first time. A friend recommended Fallout:New Vegas. I completed it, rang him up like "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?" and he just burst out laughing for like 5 minutes. Pretty embarrassing.

At least now you know better than to play games made by meme developers.
>>
>>320539396
Here's your reply.
>>
>>320539396
you got a long ways to go friend-o
shitposting is an art and you need a lot of work to make it out there
>>
>>320540873
Fucker, I'm one of /v/'s top shitposters.

That post wasn't a shitpost, that's called dead honesty. I know it's difficult to accept criticism of the "saviors of the computer RPG". Obsidian are shit. There's a reason their main man is hopping from kickstarter to kickstarter like the useless hack he is.
>>
He was painted as the antagonist by the game so it could be revealed just how much Kreia had been using you for her own agenda, to show you just how important you are, that all she was telling you was right, she most likely always knew your "curse" would be his undoing and used the fear you had of even meeting this guy to set things in motion her way.
>>
File: 1436412613257.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1436412613257.png
107 KB, 320x287
>>320541129
>I'm one of /v/'s top shitposters.
>>
>>320537801
He was strong against Force Users, but you weren't a "true" Force User. You leeched off of other people's connection to the Force. So it was like a vampire trying to drain a black hole.
>>
>>320541215
Yeah, but who was he? My onfluence with Kreia was low because I was full light side and I only knew the things that Visas told me.
>>
>>320539396

Here (You) go. I know (You) are trying to accumulate another (You) or two, and they're hard to find in this tough economy. I thought I would share a few with (You) since I think (You) will enjoy them.

Have a good day, (You) wonderful person.
>>
>>320541520
>My onfluence with Kreia was low because I was full light side

That's not how it works
>>
File: 382.jpg (11 KB, 228x225) Image search: [Google]
382.jpg
11 KB, 228x225
>>320539396
>LOL you just got Obsidimeme'd

I'll give you that I chuckled a bit. 3/10
>>
>>320541520
>influence*

fix'd
>>
>>320541589
Nigga, if you do things the light side way, you lose a ton of influence with her. You have to be neutral almost all the time and do everything that she tells you to do.
>>
>>320541547
I don't need your charity. In 13 posts I've already bagged 5 (Me)s
>>
File: 1445687109444.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445687109444.webm
3 MB, 800x600
>>320537801
But Anakin killed the Jedis
>>
>>320539396
GOD FAG KILLYORSELF
>>
>>320541589
Yes, it is. You need to remain neutral as fuck if you wanna get on Kreia's good side. Going full light or full dark will make her hate you.
>>
>>320541828
Most of the time the only way you can lose influence is if you're like "UM EXCUSE ME YOU'RE WRONG" instead of actually listening to what she has to say, you don't even need to agree with her, just shut up and listen. Of course someone won't bother explaining a lot of things if you don't listen to them in the first place, doing good things has consequences too anon, especially in a game that is all about moral ambiguity.
>>
>>320542240
While this is true, usually disagreeing with her means going full light side or full dark side. So you're both right really.
>>
So nobody knows?
>>
>>320541828
>>320542217
If your influence goes to 0 it's the same as having 100 influence.

Being a pussyfoot middlegrounder is not how you're supposed to play this game.
>>
File: 1447135379975.webm (1 MB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1447135379975.webm
1 MB, 960x544
>>320541129
>I'm one of /v/'s top shitposters
Nah
>>
>>320537801
>what the fuck he was
He was just like you, a siphon that leeches the force. He's lived for a longer time than you and was more accustomed to planet-sucking than 1v1 so he goes down easily enough.
>>
>>320541828
>>320542217
I didn't have any problems with her during my last playthrough which was as light side, you just have to never straight out disagree with her and whenever she starts questioning your shit you justify and explain your actions instead of just picking the "BECAUSE I'M A GOODIE-TWO-SHOES LIGHT SIDE JEDI" option

Same thing applies to dark side too, it's not even viable to play the game as true neutral
>>
File: 1407529399117.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407529399117.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>320542949
>it's not even viable to play the game as true neutral
>try to play neutral
>cant get a prestige class
>cant enter the force cave
>>
>>320537801
He feeds off Force, think a Vampire but instead of drinking blood, he drinks Force

You on the other hand, are a void in the Force. You're completely cut off from it in every sense of the word. The way you use Force is not by you own self, but like a symbiotic parasite leeching it off the people around you.
He couldn't feed on your Force because you literally have none. You're a fucking black hole in the Force.
A vampire can't drink someone that doesn't have any blood.
>>
>>320542862
>He was just like you
No, he ain't.
He feeds on the Force to survive. He literally can't survive without the Force, he needs to constantly eat it like a vampire needs blood. He's entirely dependant on it.
Meanwhile the Exile cut him/herself off from the Force. Exile doesn't need the Force to survive, Exile is a walking proof that you don't need Force.
The only reason Exile can even "use" Force in the game is because there's always a Force Sensitive with him/her (with the exception of the robots and Canderous but that's plot/gameplay separation). Atton, Bao Dur, Disciple, Kreia etc. You're always surrounded by Force Sensitives and that's why Exile can use THEIR Force to direct it. But you literally can't use your own Force since you're devoid of it, cut from it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.