[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Devils Third
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1450212159182.jpg (441 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450212159182.jpg
441 KB, 1280x720
>yfw it's actually good
>>
is it? because that character design is the worst shit i've ever seen
>>
It's not though. Oatmeal apologists pls go.
>>
>>320537190
Have you played it? Or did you watch 30 seconds of a review on YouTube and let them decide for you?

The multiplayer is really good. The story is crazy and fun.

The really only major issue is the frame rate, which is pretty shit.
>>
>>320537190
No
>>
How are the girls?
>>
>>320539742
The boss bitches are nice. There are others but you aren't allowed to see them.
>>
>grind beyond trainee status
>live life as a merc because I don't want to join some random clan and I'm not certain that I could cobble together enough folks who play the game semi-regularly to warrant making a clan myself
>No siege battles going anywhere
>barely anyone available to play with anyway

What an great suite of features and game modes that I'll never see because the online community is comatose.
>>
>>320537190
>It isn't a good game unless PCucks say so
>>
Saha best boss fight. Seriously, this is probably one of the best boss fights I've played in a while.
>>
>>320536742

DT seems like one of those games that could have been great if it had like six more months of polish on it. All the right ingredients are there and there are moments of legitimate awesome, but there's also tons of parts that are just straight up made wrongways and should have been tested out and changed.
>>
>>320541320
Like Moltov. He gets EASIER as you fight him. Those bats are bullshit too.
>>
>>320541182
You have good taste in boss fights AND ladyfolk, Oak.
>>
>>320541676
I just got to Mission 5, which I hear is the peak of the game. Hope it is.
>>
>>320536742
is it actually fun? it looks terrible
>>
>>320542095
I'd agree with that statement. Just remember to pack a shotty for the boss. She reacts quite well to getting a hot load blown in her face.
>>
>>320542286
It's a blast. It's budget AS FUCK though. Mission 2 is sorta shitty too, since it reeks of "We designed this when wall running was still in the game.'
>>
>>320542286
It is. Not to say it doesn't have its flaws.

But it's 44/100 Metacritic score is bullshit.

A more accurate score would be 70/100
>>
>>320540636
I read Wii U and pc will be able to play together.

Or was that bullshit

Also

>Nintendo region locking online play

They really wanted this game to fail
>>
Is the PC multiplayer still coming?
>>
>>320543753
>region-locked online

Great. So I can only play with the 500 other folks who own the game physically, plus the 10 people who have 15 GB of space available for the download and actually want to play this thing.
>>
>>320544176
It's bullshit. Game lobbies have been more active than I would have thought though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.