[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost a companion in The Glowing Sea and now he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: glowing sea.jpg (6 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
glowing sea.jpg
6 KB, 311x162
I was out in the glowing sea yesterday to do a quest and got into a fight with 3 radscorpions (1 of which was glowing and another legendary) and an alpha deathclaw. I had Paladin Danse with me because it was a BoS quest and I've been trying to build rep with him. I'm playing on survival difficulty so I had to run and kite and try to get Danse to tank as many of the enemies as I could. I ran around enough to drop aggro on the deathclaw to where he started fighting with the radscorpions and they started to kill each other. I assumed Danse went down and would just get up and continue following me as usual. But when i got to the Sentinel Site, went in the door, and finished loading in, he wasn't with me anymore. I finished what I came to do and went back out and looked around where the fight was to find him but he wasn't there. I also haven't been able to find him anywhere that I had sent him to previously or on the Prydwen. Any help on how to find him or where he might be would be great.
>>
bamp
>>
>>320533973
If you're on PC you can suck 'em over to you with a console command. Otherwise you are probably fucked unless you get very luck and stumble upon them.
>>
>>320534687
Yeah, I've seen a few different things for PC users but nothing for console. (PS4 here)
>>
>>320534840
Please, tell me you're baiting, because I'd genuinely like to help you here with getting the companion back.
Did you really buy a Bethesda game on a console, or are you just trolling?
>>
>>320535028
not trolling at all
>>
>>320535209
Sorry to hear that. Sadly, there's no way of helping you. He probably fell underground or something like that. You can only reload an old save or start the game over if you have no backups.
>>
You probably did something that requires him in the BoS questline, he automatically leaves if you have him with you.

In fact, I specifically remember him leaving after the glowing sea. Check the cafeteria of the Prydwen.
>>
You have to be a special kind of person to buy a Bethesda game on a console, but either way just chalk it up to your characters story.
He lost an ally to the Glowing Sea.
>>
Why did they even get rid of that companion terminal thingy from NV. They did think bugs like this just wouldn't happen again?
>>
Player.moveto "companion id"

Or some shit like that
>>
>>320537640
That was the first place I checked and he was no where to be seen. I even slept my character for a couple of days to give him time to get there and he was still nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>320538121
Start the next BoS mission then?

If its what I said earlier, he'll appear, if its a glitch he's a necessity for the latter half of the questline so he should reappear then.

When he does by the way..
>Get in Power Armor
>Danse loved that!
>Get out, quicksave
>Load and repeat
>Danse loved that!
>>
Well you're retarded for playing a bethesda game on a console, it's like you want to encounter gamebreaking bugs. I had same bug with Dogmeat, what you nees to do is take another companion with you and the prompt will pop up asking which settlement you want your Danse to go and he will be there the next time you come to that settlement.
>>
>>320539330
I went and tried that by picking up another and didn't even prompt me to send him anywhere. It was if I had dismissed him then picked up another companion
>>
>>320539843
Okay, I also know that followers are supposed to have "default" locations they can go to, like front of that huge tower for Strong, Goodneighbor's bar for MacCready, etc. Maybe you should look for Danse's "default" location.
>>
GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.