[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playing Valkyria Chronicles for the first time >Chapter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 35
File: Edy.Nelson.full.73780.jpg (601 KB, 796x1000) Image search: [Google]
Edy.Nelson.full.73780.jpg
601 KB, 796x1000
>Playing Valkyria Chronicles for the first time
>Chapter 7
>Objetive: Destroying the fucking giant enemy tank
>I Kill all foot units
>Destroy all the fucking cannons
>Can't damage the tank at all
>A stall cycle where he damages my tank and I repair it with an engineer begins
>Nothing Happens
>"WTF is wrong with this"
>Look up on internet
>Turns out I have to let him destroy my camp
>I let him destroy it, but it was too late
>Failure for reaching 20 turns

This is retarded /v/
I wanted to keep my camp
I liked my camp ;_;

Also Edy is cute
>>
That fucking tank mission ruined the game for me. I was blasting through it efortlessly and I destroy all its guns and shit and then that fucking titty monster shows up, doesn't give me a turn to prepare and kills every single one of my troops in a row. Fuck that.
>>
File: 1426408685126.jpg (255 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
1426408685126.jpg
255 KB, 640x1000
Edy a shit.

>>320530315
They warned you before she showed up (twice if you count a mention of it in the briefing).
>>
>>320530804
Did they warn me she was unkillable?
>>
>>320530910
They strongly imply it. The real problem is that gamers have been trained that cutscenes can say one thing while game mechanics do something else.
>>
Why are you playing a cuck game made by a character designer who has a castration and NTR fetish anon?

Do you got that kind of fetish anon? I mean valkyrie chronicles wasnt bought after people not only pointed that out, but the shitty gameplay aswell that was so boring with too much repetition and no feeling of progress and just hide and try to shoot, no real strategy or tactics.

Looking at the other games the director made, its not wonder. He does not understand fun turn base mechanics.
>>
This is the mission where I learned that scouts are the best class and Alicia breaks the game.
>>
>>320530910
The cutscene where she deflects a tank shell is a pretty good indication. I forget if they specifically mention it in words.
>>
>>320531079
>>320531491
Ok maybe I was in the wrong, but still, it was fucking bullshit, literally my entire team dead in 1 turn
>>
File: 1438009325532.png (100 KB, 251x238) Image search: [Google]
1438009325532.png
100 KB, 251x238
>>320531207
what
>>
>>320531491
Because its magic you dont have to say why it works.

At the same time, the tries to escape like a coward. so more plotholes to the already shitty game. Im just glad the game series is dead for a reason and wasnt popular in japan or the western world.

>>320531207
That was another reason, Raita is known for plagarising stuff, like the katawa shoujo guys ironicly enough plagarised from him. While he, funny enough, plagarised from another guy 12 years ago that made a sketch about disabled girls that you could date, but the main difference was that the girl with no legs had legs but was in a wheelchair. Since stumpy legs are unattractive.
>>
kill the generator on the left side first (the side where Selvaria will eventually come from), then the back. and finally the right side eventually. Position your own tank in between your troops and her and you'll be fine. shoot the walls down if you want
>>
>>320531632
The character designer is known for his plagarism and cuck NTR fetishes, including a castration fetish.

There is even a guy in the game that tries to bang the main characters girl.
Oh and the turn based game is as much fun as skies of arcadia and geneforge. Not much tactics but alot of shitty repetitive gameplay with no sense of progression or acomplishment.

City of mordheim is a simular game, but not as shitty. Camera view from the third person and turn based combat that has real time combat in some of its part is like blending blacks and hispanics toghether.

They dont blend, they seperate and slaughter eachother.
>>
>>320531987
Or you can use a trainer to disable her invicibility that she has for no reason, or her instant kill attack she has for no reason. (ITS MAGIC WE DONT HAVE TO SAY WHY IT WORKS! is not a reason)

On a good note, im glad she dies. I'm even betting that other competent general who isnt a fucking pacifist like welkin actually survived is more logical than her powers, when the blunder story says so, it requires it to work. Then it does not.

>>320532123
Skies of arcadia was made by the same shitty director of VC. It was also on the dreamcast.

THE DREAMCAST!

So there isn't much subtle way of knowing its not shit either.
>>
File: 1447867214388.jpg (2 MB, 3198x1980) Image search: [Google]
1447867214388.jpg
2 MB, 3198x1980
>>320531778
>Im just glad the game series is dead for a reason
>>
What?
You just let him fire on you, which opens his cooling thingies.
Just throw one grenade into each and it's done.
I didn't think about the grenades first and used the regular lancer rockets but it's still very doable.
Then when Selvaria shows up just hide behind your tank and let her shot it. She can't damage it.
>>
>>320533184
Glad you admit it. it is dead, 8 years after the first game, close to 10 years and still no new release on consoles or pc? Infact the game has nothing to do with ww1, ww2 or any other war now, it does not have even anything remotely close to rnomal weapons, and has the worst of the generic JRPG tales of "INSERT HERE" weapons. Its not even turn based. its a hack and slash.

Its a hack and slash.

So yes, the series is dead for a reason. Because people dont like games that tries to be turnbased but is not and they dont like series made by people with a cuck fetish.
>>
>>320533184
Selvaria... grew... 0_0
>>
>>320533585
>Because people dont like games that tries to be turnbased but is not and they dont like series made by people with a cuck fetish

I like the game a lot. What now?
>>
File: 1440514358289.jpg (64 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1440514358289.jpg
64 KB, 604x340
>>320531207
>>320531778
>>320532123
>>
>>320533585
Agreed. Who the hell even played it on the PC? no wonder it died on the gamefaqs forum so fast that it was suprisingly the worst game of the year of 2014.
>>
>>320533791
Raita go back to making your castration and cuck fetish comic so others dont have to see it on steam no more.
>>
>>320534273
I'm sorry dude but you need to calm down or something you seem to be having an stroke
>>
>>320534556
Raita im not your dude. You come to /v/ and steal peoples designs and call them yours and then you get mad when people dont like your game because they dont share your fetishes?
>>
>>320534556
It's either an elaborate ruse or somebody genuinely spends hours making long, rambling, not quite English posts in many threads about hating Valkyria Chronicles and raita. And at some point they were in denial about raita having worked on VC, but I guess that's changed.
>>
>>320534739
Ignore the cuck trolls anon. There is a reason it flopped and had its "sequals" on a non-console. People didnt like it, and told others about it.

Just like if a game is good, there is a positive wave that spreads about it there is also a negative one. Think of it like the twillight or Gone home game. Thats why they cuck boys like to defend it in their long winded rants in broken english.
>>
>>320535175
Since Raita has posted on /v/ in simular broken english (no not all japanese do) its not suprise he got so upset.
>>
>>320530028
>Edy is cute
You are in for a ride anon.
>>
>>320534883
I just don't understand how VC picked up the same kind of autistic shitposting as the barneyfag pony-inquisitor
>>
>>320535450
I still myself dont get why people like the NTR aspects.
>>
>>320530028
Wait a minute, I'm pretty sure he runs over your camp on a certain turn regardless of what you do.

You aren't lying to me, are you?
>>
>>320535758
I always assumed they self inserted as the one doing the cucking but as for the ones that self insert as the cuck is when they are truly lost

>>320535829
If I remember correctly if you park your tank in front of it he'll just waste his turn shooting your tank and OP is just stalling with mass repair.
>>
>>320535829
Not if your tank on the way
>>
File: 1377545595996.jpg (119 KB, 584x600) Image search: [Google]
1377545595996.jpg
119 KB, 584x600
>>320534273
>>320534739
>>320535175
>>320535450
>>320533585
>>
>>320536089
I seem to remember the front guns on the Batomys being a one hit kill.
>>
>>320536089
People dislike the NTR cuck shit is not the main reason (the main reason is bad the turn based gameplay instead of good turn based gameplay)the game was so majorly hated. But it was a a major reason for it to be hated.

Why would anyone like cuck games?
>>
>>320533741
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
What NTR?
>>
>>320536730
I can't seem to find that board.
>>
>this whole thread
Shaking my head, family.
>>
>>320538278
Holy shit! at first I thought Raita wouldnt be involved in this but the bad anatomy fits perfectly.

Anon, are you into his castration and NTR fetishes aswell?
>>
File: 3962.jpg (60 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
3962.jpg
60 KB, 500x490
>>320538760
I looked it up at sadpanda. Fucking disgusting. He also made the balls look even more anatomically incorrect than his usual lack of anatomy knowledge.

Havent played VC, but if its anything close to this shit, then you cant even pay me to play it.
>>
>>320530028
>Playing Valkyria Chronicles
>Chapter 1
>Objective: Capture enemy camp
>Chapter 2
>Chapter 3
>Chapter 4
>Chapter 5

yeah, great game. thanks for the recommendation, guys
>>
>>320538278
OW THE SPINE DOES NOT BEND THAT WAY I MEAN WHAT IS THAT EVEN

Nor does the lower part of the torso suddenly change like that into the stomach.
>>
>>320539257
>Playing Video Game
>Part 1
>Objective: Play the Video Game
>Part 2
>Part 3
>Part 4
>Part 5

I'll stick to anime, at least then I don't have to play video games
>>
>>320539073
Nah the game is fine, yeah his ballooned skeletons are fucking laughable.
>>
>>320539386
Spines can't bend slightly? I'm sorry to hear about your physical deformity, maybe a chiropractor could help you
>>
File: 18j54ejt7om9gjpg.jpg (35 KB, 494x278) Image search: [Google]
18j54ejt7om9gjpg.jpg
35 KB, 494x278
>>320539609
Anon, I can look up screenshots. Without looking at the shadows, the anatomy, the tank design, the fucking WATERCOLOUR GRAPHICS. There is a reason watercolour graphics arent in good video games. Aesthethicly and gameplay wise is affected by it. The shadows got fucking SKETCHES in them.

No anon, by the looks of the gameplay and what people say. The turnbased combat is far too repetitive, no diverse tactics and no feeling of acomplishment.

We are not even going to talk if its true you get MORE points in NOT killing the enemy and if you acomplish it as fast as possible. Stress is not fun, nor is being a fucking pacifist.

Are you into the NTR aspects aswell?
>>
Why do people like Selveria for anything other than her tits? She is literally the worst/most insufferable character I've ever seen and made me drop the game.
>>
>>320539753
Raita, your spine dont break that way. You should see a eye doctor and a mental asylum doctor aswell just when you are at it.>>320540169 People commented and said it again, there is a reason why a majority of people didnt buy it.
>>
>>320540169
I don't even know how to respond to this autism attack. Please don't project your cuck fantasies on others, thank you.
>>
File: 1438520984597.jpg (37 KB, 450x403) Image search: [Google]
1438520984597.jpg
37 KB, 450x403
>49 / 8 / 18
>>
>>320540172
They dont. Its like saying the darcsen was not the bad guys. They are. Infact the source that stated they werent bad came all from darcsen, including the queen. There are no reason to trust them. Like gypsies they are hated for a reason and should be removed.

Im glad both the "sister" which is a adopted sister of the main character dies, but also that selvaria cunt. Egoistical and cares for nobody but herself.

I mean shit no wonder the other valkyres died out, she must have whined them all to death.
>>
>>320540169
Except the art style is amazing, and subjective.

The turnbased combat is less repetitive than literally every other turn based combat game, because you actually control the characters instead of either "Right click target to attack" or "Select Attack in menu to attack"

You don't get more points for not killing enemies, you get more points for finishing the missions fast. You get most points from killing all the enemies fast.
>Stress
Oh so you're just a casual faggot bitching about a game you're bad at, neat.

>NTR
There is none.

>>320540282
And jesus you're sure fucking salty that 500,000 people bought a 6 year old game ported to PC.
>Le nobody liked it maymay
>>
>>320539257
The sequels improve on the objective variety a lot.

2 is still too easy for other reasons but it really helps make 3 a more balanced game.
>>
>>320540382
Raita you shouldnt have drawn that cuck comic then. you know with that ugly looking brown girl?
>>
>>320540705
Don't bother, this isn't the first thread
>>
>>320540905
>Evil girl kidnaps main character but he fucks her instead
>But she had some shitty boyfriend

And this actually triggers you.
That's pretty autistic.
>>
>>320531604
>not using cover
>>
>>320540705
Except the art style is amazing, and subjective.

Wait its both good and not good at all since its subjective is that. I mean what the fuck?

Yes you get more points for not killing enemies, you pacifist cuck. Its repetitive with more boring actions instead of interesting once, hence its repetitiveness.

Admitting it sold bad Raita? your cuck comics was hated and so was this. Someone is mad today.
We can also notice when someone is trying to fuck the mc's girl anon.
The gameplay is thus as good as its graphics, story and character, and based on >>320540169
you can easely tell its shit. especially for a 2008 game. Thats why it sold so bad an no more new turn based console or pc games are being made of the franchise. Infact people pointed out some hack and slash where you control one character instead is coming out. I guess they thought it wasn't repetitive enough.
>>
>>320541178
>Into ntr and cuck shit.
>Into castration.
You just showed you read and enjoyed the comic you fucking cuck.

>>320540705
150.000 are kinda a bad sale, infact even a 8 year old game that sold 700.000 would be a bad sale.

Face it anon, you have no argument left.

>>320540905
Dont bother its not his firth thread.
>>
>>320540705
Haha no, the art style is shit and the sales and lack of new sequals on actual consoles or computers shows that. People didnt buy it for a reason, graphics was one, gameplay the number 1. Bad story and characters were 3. The cuck shit and NTR character designer and his castration and NTR fetish was 2. Especially since the word spread more that his fetish was so strong there is a guy trying to bang your girl.

AT the ending of the game when the "kids" showed up, he should have done a DNA test, no matter if it literally looked liked a clone of him, a DNA test should be made. Its not his thats for sure.
>>
>>320541386
Yes, it was both good and not good at all, since it's subjective. I liked it. You did not.

>Get more points for not killing enemies
Did you not play the game or what? If you need to make up an argument because you've got nothing based on reality, you should reevaluate your argument until it's based on the actual thing you're talking about.

I can't even figure out what you're trying to say with the rest of your shitposting, but have fun I guess. Repeating baseless claims wont actually change the game to conform to your ideas.
>>
>>320541650
The threat of castration, played for laughs even, is not castration. You aren't arguing about anything that happened, you're making up shit you hate, you're obsessed with cuckolding anon.
>>
>>320541989
You contradicted yourself. You just admitted it was shit.

So its bad indeed for the reasons posted. And no argument has been made its not as shitty as its graphics because there are none.
There are objective standards in the world, thats what you can tell when a game is good when the majority detests its shitty aspects. Unless you are a cuck like this guy here of course.

>Get less points for not killing enemies
Did you not play the game or what? If you need to make up an argument because you've got nothing based on reality, you should reevaluate your argument until it's based on the actual thing you're talking about.

I can't even figure out what you're trying to say with the rest of your shitposting, but have fun I guess. Repeating baseless claims wont actually change the game to conform to your ideas. Oh and he didnt show you would get more points the less enemies you kill. I guess its some sorta "storytelling" cringeworthy mechanic since the mc is all about : WAR IS BAD WE SHOULDNT KILL PEOPLE! guy.
>>
>>320542324
>Objective standards
Oh no he's retarded
>>
>>320542138
Raita your castration comics are not liked for a reason. Neither the castration of other men or thinking its that the castration of male animals and atempted castration is also disgusting not something "likeable" or your NTR cuck aspect where you enjoy wanting another man to fuck your girl is not something positive. You aren't arguing about anything that happened, you're making up shit you hate, you're obsessed with cuckolding anon.
>>
>>320542546
>There is no objectively, its a social construction by the patriarchy.
Oh no he's retarded
>>
>>320542593
You cant reason with cucks anon. His whole argument is:

>What the hell maaan, you should enjoy atempted castration and NTR comics anon. Thats why the game is so good since there is another man that fucked your girl. Oh yeah!
>>
>>320542739
There is objectivity, that's why it's so sad when retards like you have no idea what it means
>>
>>320542907
>castration
Not present in Raita's comic
>NTR
Not present in Raita's comic
>The game
Not related to Raita's comic so I don't see why you're entire argument is about 2 things that aren't in the comic, and subsequently 1 thing (NTR) that isn't in the game.

Unless you watched the shitty anime, which would actually explain most of your shitposting
>>
>>320542920
Glad you admit you are a retarded SJW cuck then anon. Go back to your castration and cuck comic and cuck game. People didnt like it and it was a cringeworthy blunder and flopped. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1331752295303.jpg (35 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
1331752295303.jpg
35 KB, 493x387
Holy shit, I just wanted to talk about Balk and maybe the new game and what the fuck is going on here
>>
>Playing Valkyria Chronicles for the first time
>Chapter 7
>Objetive: Destroying the fucking giant enemy tank
>I Kill all foot units
>Try to blow up all the tank weak spots on the same turn
>Doesn't work the others close when one is destroyed
>Have to end my turn out of position getting half my squad killed
Fug
>>
>>320543074
>castration
present in Raita's comic
>NTR
present in Raita's comic
>The game
related to Raita's comic so I don't see why you're entire argument is about...well nothing in the comic, and subsequently 1 thing (NTR) that is in the game.

Unless you watched the shitty anime, which would actually explain most of your shitposting, you would thus relate the bad anatomy with the bad graphics to NTR and thus the reason you bought the NTR game.
>>
>>320531207
>a character designer who has a castration and NTR fetish anon?
Oh God it's you you fucking faggot. No one gives a shit.
>>
>>320543108
Some anon gets triggered by raita. It's been happening on /a/ since Summer at least.
>>
>>320543341
If only we could create a safe space for him, to protect his feelings
>>
>>320542907
BUT ANON NTR AND KEK GAMES ARE THE WAY OF THE FUTURE SO THAT GIRLS CAN ENJOY IT TOO!

The strong female protaganist and GRLLL POWER are the best aspect, the NTR aspect is just another good point! You just dont like another man trying to bang your girl because you are a hater!
>>
>>320530028
the only real issue with the tank battle is that they don't tell you that you need to start shooting the giant blue walls until turn 3 and you could fuck up if you have your lancers in the wrong places
>>
File: valkyria-azure-revolution.jpg (587 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
valkyria-azure-revolution.jpg
587 KB, 819x1024
I'm so fucking hype
>>
shut up and post best girl
>>
What the fuck is happening in this thread
>>
>>320543108
A cuck and NTR fetish guy (most likely Raita since he posted here before) gets triggered and mad because people dont like his fetishes or his game. He does not like when people call out the GRLL power bullshit either, SJW tend to detests that too.
>>
the valykria are the least interesting part of valykria chronicles desu
>>
File: 1370033092732.jpg (184 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1370033092732.jpg
184 KB, 768x1024
Marina is cute.
>>
File: 1448041565964.jpg (875 KB, 800x1954) Image search: [Google]
1448041565964.jpg
875 KB, 800x1954
Enjoy it while it lasts, OP. There's only pain after you finish the first one.
>>
>>320543501
Could be worse, could be the horrible tank and character and weapons designs from VC.

Even with a new character designer, she looks too much like that NTR fetish and castration artists designs.
>>
>>320543584
Some autist sperging out about NTR for some reason
>>
File: VC_Marina1.png (298 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
VC_Marina1.png
298 KB, 512x384
>>320543551

>>320543676
Luckily they'll be the focus of the new Valkyria Chronicles action RPG!
>>
>>320543624
>most likely Raita since he posted here before
Wait
Wait
What?
>>
File: Scream for me.webm (229 KB, 532x234) Image search: [Google]
Scream for me.webm
229 KB, 532x234
>>320543551
Got it
>>
>>320543795
but raita doesn't even draw NTR, except once. And that was just a dream.
>>
>>320543752
The spine is out too forward it would literally destroy her chest. The upper part of the boobs would not work that way unless you are a mutant.
>>
File: 1449606707314.jpg (246 KB, 835x773) Image search: [Google]
1449606707314.jpg
246 KB, 835x773
>>320543501
>it's a halberd
>and a scythe
>>
>>320543624
Anon you can't reason with people who are into NTR. The meaning of life is to spread your genes so they are most likely suffering from some neurological disorder.

....Especially those that share Raitas castration fetish.
>>
>>320543752
At least the 2nd one is still kinda fun
Fencers were fun, The upgrades were fun, the grind was a bitch, the maps and battles were too small, the story had a few good moments but was pretty shit overall, but the gameplay was still good, so it was a passable handheld game that shit the bed in comparison to the original.
>>
>>320544001
I bet it has a gun somewhere too.
>>
>>320543501
It looks fucking awful.
>>
>>320543918
He does several times. This one has castration and is by some shitskin GRLLL POWER girl where as the castration is for shits and giggles since Raita has it as his fetish.
>>
>>320543918
M8, while talking about all the shit Raita has drawn, he happily admits he has not read Raita's comics.

It doesn't matter what Raita draws
>>
>>320544192
You're fucking awful.
>>
>>320544194
Wait why would any sane man want to fuck a girl who's ass look like the same colour as shit?
>>
>>320543501
Japan has gone too far this time
>>
>>320543752
>last two images

Jesus christ, fucking disgusting. Everything wrong with japan. Retarded character design, stupid as fuck weapons, stupid as fuck armor.
>>
>>320544419
Its worse. I looked it up, the guy who fucks the mc's girl also kills the bad guy.
>>
dont give up raita
>>
>>320544543
Uh, I guess the new game has no turn based gameplay, real time third person combat with melee weapons ,and .....

Well I saw sandbags. VC got sandbags aswell right? so its kinda related.

All jokes aside, im glad its over. The director and that artist got what they deserved for loosing commisioners and you could tell even from their twitter that they seemed a little bit upset.
>>
>>320544512
Yeah, it shouldn't be this good.
>>
>>320544535
Are you retarded?
>le japan wrong meme
Oh, you're just a normalfag
>>
File: 1439048399704.png (150 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1439048399704.png
150 KB, 500x475
What the fuck is this samefagging?
>>
>>320543752
All this image tells me is
>I don't remember how anime VC1 was
>I've never actually played VC3
>>
This webm triggers autists.
>>
File: Smoughs armor.png (469 KB, 541x717) Image search: [Google]
Smoughs armor.png
469 KB, 541x717
>>320544917
No, I'm just not a little feminine bitch like the majority japanese males and people who like that culture.

Not all japanese culture is pussified bullshit.
>>
>>320545642
The people who like raitas art that got blown the fuck away got mad over this it seems. The autists cant realise that bad boob anatomy is bad.

Make them bigger and make them more natural.Its bad enough they are NTR cucks like Raita, but they can at least see bad anatomy and correct it can they?
>>
>>320545732
trying to appreciate non weeb asian culture as a westerner is suffering
>>
>suddenly a beach episode
>>
>>320545481
All this post tells me is
>I think every anime is the same
>I have shit taste in video games
>>
File: 1447879950270.png (361 KB, 416x779) Image search: [Google]
1447879950270.png
361 KB, 416x779
Riela is best girl.
>>
If you think that's hard wait until Selvaria shows up;
>>
>>320543501
Weapon looks like some shit you would expect out of monster hunter.
>>
how come before pc version came out no one ever complained about the "difficulty" of this game
>>
>>320546316
All weapons in the VC franchise looked like shit.
Its the Raita curse, everything connected to him looks like shit.

Has he ever drawn a anatomy correct girl once?
He cant draw like VC cant make a good turn based tactical game.
No wonder it didnt sell and he got so much shit on twitter.
>>
>>320546564
That girl wasn't drawn by him pham.
>>
>>320546540
Because ps3 people didnt...well have any turn based games on the ps3 that was true turn based. and now it got something that was even LESS turn based. They also PAID for it.

Buyers remorse buy in denial. PC people got smart and didnt buy it. Use your buying commercialism as a way to voice your opinion that you dont want NTR cuck games in the future.
>>
Would you recommend Valkyrie Chronicles? I've heard people compare it with Fire Emblem and I enjoyed Fire Emblem.
>>
>>320546769
>Its the Raita curse, everything connected to him looks like shit.

I supose I should have worded it as "turn to shit"
>>
>>320546885
If you are into NTR, then fire emblem had that too.
Google it yourself for more evidence of this.
>>
File: 1439504735178.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1439504735178.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
This thread is fucking killing me. Nobody tell this guy about Space Jin.
>>
>>320533184
I don't understand. Where are the tanks and guns?
>>
>>320547075
Raita couldnt draw like him even if he tried. No matter Raita got so mad in this thread.
>>
>>320546540
Because console users are generally casual as hell and possess no skill in video games. The laughable lack of difficulty suits their needs perfectly. PC users on the other hand found no challenge, so they made the game more difficult, balanced and enjoyable.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498442298
>>
>>320547131
I know Selvaria is too sexy to look away from but you gotta look at the rest
>>
>>320547363
They didnt buy the cuck game thats for sure. They prefered actual tactical RPGS with challange.

Why would anyone here like a game with NTR and cuck fetish designer let alone a game with NTR in it?
>>
>>320547363
Is that mod actually good? I don't have time to try it right now but I'm a bit worried after seeing headshot damage is reduced to 2x.
>>
>>320547817
It's fun as hell. Feels like playing a brand new game. You'll actually need teamwork and tactics now.
>>
File: 045.jpg (2 MB, 2404x3474) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
2 MB, 2404x3474
>>320546101
Factually correct.
>>
The autism is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
>>320549220
>>
>>320549439
We contained the raita people here so dont you cucks worry.
>>
File: Bob Page.jpg (12 KB, 182x210) Image search: [Google]
Bob Page.jpg
12 KB, 182x210
>>320549439
Why contain it? let it spills over to the boards and threads, let the shitposting pile up in the chan. In the end they'll beg us to save them.
>>
File: 1384391338963.jpg (20 KB, 248x336) Image search: [Google]
1384391338963.jpg
20 KB, 248x336
>>320531207
>>320532123
>>320536550
>>
File: 058.jpg (306 KB, 1200x1712) Image search: [Google]
058.jpg
306 KB, 1200x1712
>>320548673
>>320546101
Her old design is better in my opinion
>>
>>320549565
Why would anyone hate a game that has NTR in it?
>>
File: Clarissa Design.png (389 KB, 673x510) Image search: [Google]
Clarissa Design.png
389 KB, 673x510
>>320550105
Her old design was made into Clarissa.

Everybody wins.
>>
>>320543082
jesus fucking christ you're going all out arnt you?
>>
>>320550708
Thank god for that
>>
>>320550448
Any person thats not into NTR like these cucks thats for sure.
>>
>>320547131
Japanese don't like that, need another jrgp with edgy kids and giant swords.
>>
File: 12.jpg (186 KB, 513x879) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
186 KB, 513x879
Did someone say RAITA?
>>
>>320544535
it's a parody you retard
>>
>>320540169
If this game has those kinds of graphics for 2008, then I would not decide to play it, let alone if its true there is a guy trying to fuck the main characters girl. This Raita guy really had that much influence to get NTR as a story aspect in the game?
There are other turn based games thats coming 2016 so I think I rather save up for those instead.
>>
File: 1391997333937.jpg (1 MB, 1130x1625) Image search: [Google]
1391997333937.jpg
1 MB, 1130x1625
>>320548673
>>
File: 1445245831160.jpg (26 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
1445245831160.jpg
26 KB, 400x227
>>320548673
Pure sex.
>>
>>320531491
That cutscene is directly after you destroy the Batomys, it doesn't count as foreshadowing.
>>
>>320553063
If you arent into NTR then its pure shit
>>
>>320552681
I want to fill their ovens
>>
File: 1388155685937.jpg (366 KB, 600x1712) Image search: [Google]
1388155685937.jpg
366 KB, 600x1712
>>320553063
>>
>>320540504
or jews
>>
>>320551775
The image as a whole is parody. However the characters themselves are not parodies, it's just plain japanese cancer.
>>
>>320545642
WHAT IS THIS AND WHERE CAN I GET IT
>>
>>320557239
Characters are the main thing that 2 and 3 have over 1, more 3 than 2 but both are good.

The characters in 1 were archetypes. They had traits and lines and that was it, you had a ton but they were all as deep as a puddle. At least in 2 they had arcs and missions and character development for every side character, too bad most were stereotypes. Then 3 came along and made the characters interesting.

I challenge you to look at the side cast of VC1 and try to find a character as good as Alfons or Helmut.
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.