[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been using an Xbox 360 controller with Windows for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dualshock 4.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dualshock 4.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
So I've been using an Xbox 360 controller with Windows for almost a year now. It's my first gamepad, and I really like it. Should I try a PS4 gamepad also? Is it as Windows-compatible as an Xbox gamepad? Does it feel good?
>>
I'd just use the Xbox one controller
>>
>>320527876
How does it improve over Xbox 360?
>>
>>320527991
It has a better d pad and the analogs don't stick as much like the 360

Only problem is the bumpers don't feel as good
>>
I like the PS4 controller, but imo the Xbone controller is just as good. You can get used to both and love both.
>>
Got a Bone pad recently and noticed the left trigger has 2x bigger gap between it and the surrounding plastic than the right trigger. Is that normal? Nothing wrong with it, just triggers me a little.
>>
>>320529365
Pics?
>>
I've been thinking about using the WiiU Pro controller because i like how it feels. Is the setup possible and usable?
>>
File: IMG_20151217_152225.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_152225.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>320529653
Do you see?
>>
>>320529365
ive heard many with the same problem, is that the new model or the old one?
>>
>>320530592
The old one.
>>
Currently use a DS4 on PC, absolutely love it. Can't stand using the 360 controller anymore. It can be a bit tricky to setup through bluetooth, but once it's connected it works great. DS4Windows lets you customize a bunch of shit and use the touchpad for mouse.
>>
>>320528410
I'd say they were on par too, both have flaws and pro's over one another - but they're both better than the 360 controller now. Honestly I think the perfect controller for me would be the DS4 with Bone sticks and triggers

It's good we're in an age that every platform finally has a good fucking controller
>>
>>320530159
That is weird, guess it's a manufacturer defect
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.