[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are PSN-Games twice as expensive as the physical version?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 20151217181318.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151217181318.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
Shouldn't it be the other way around?
>>
Don't waste your money on Lords of the Fallen, it's fucking terrible and mind-numbingly slow and boring.
>>
>Shouldn't it be the other way around

Big retailers negotiate the price down, however the people buying through online racket stores gladly eat the price up.
>>
Remember when everyone was pushing digital delivery because it was supposed to be easier on the consumer? They lied.
>>
>>320520228
I dunno but Lords of the Fallen was fucking shit
>>
Holy shit, $70?
What the fuck?
I got that shit on G2A for $8.
>>
This is why you should never purchase digital unless you have no other choice.

You're just allowing the jews to win the monopoly.
>>
>>320520510
>member when everyone was pushing digital delivery because it was supposed to be easier on the consumer? They lied.
That's because physical retailers literally lobby against online distributors and digital content stores like PSN.
>>
>>320520510
It is easier anon. We're providing you the convenience of instant delivery.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1450381446422.webm
>>
Sony's servers are so shit it's actually cheaper for them to mold a disc, create plastic injection cases and print manuals, then physically ship the game to you than allow you to download it.
>>
Because sonyggers are a bunch of dumb goy.
>>
>>320520656
It's Euros you dumb fuck. It's actually even more than $70
>>
>>320521187
Oh, I'm sorry Europeon.
I meant $75.
Amazing how fast your currency is losing value.
>>
>>320521310
>Amazing how fast your currency is losing value.
You don't follow the news much, do you?

It's bouncing back right now, earlier this year it was pretty much 1:1 with the dollar.
>>
>>320521436
It's currently 1.08:1 with the dollar.
If that's a bounce back in your view then that's pretty sad.
>>
>>320520228
>Germany
Here in America, its still cheaper to get it in-store, though; MGSV was like $48+tax on launch day at a store.
>>
>>320521538
>If that's a bounce back in your view then that's pretty sad.
You don't even know your own language? That's pretty sad.
>>
>>320521310
;_;
>>
>>320521436
It's been ~1.06-1.08 range for like half a year now. It was either Spring 2014 or 2013 when it was still 1.42.
>>
>>320520228
cause more or less you will never be able to lose the digital copy and be forced to buy another one unless of course your accounts gets banned or closed down for whatever reason
>>
Games are around 5-10 dollars (covered from NOK) cheaper digitally on PSN in Norway.
The only digital full priced game I've ever bought was Dying Light and that was about 100 NOKS off (499)
>>
>>320520228
wait, single player games cost money?
ah, you're a console player. nvm.
>>
File: raughs.jpg (72 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
72 KB, 500x500
>>320520808
>http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1450381446422.webm
>>
>>320520853
Yeah if they are stupid enough to buy them without a special sale.
Same goes for steam.

Then you have xbots who but Gabes with that retarded current conversion to points so Microsoft make more money off you
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.