[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Smash Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 255px-Cloud_SSB4.png (51 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
255px-Cloud_SSB4.png
51 KB, 255x255
How are you liking Cloud so far /v/?
>>
He's shit.
>>
>>320511059
can't tell if balanced

has tons of options and answers to anything, ridiculous neutral game, has zero trouble landing KOs, but his recovery is shit and easy to gimp so i don't fucking know it's been like three days
>>
>>320511059
He's amazing.
>>
He's like a slightly less strong on the ground but more versatile Little Mac. Strong, fast moves and a limit meter that builds up to give him incredibly strong extra options, but absolutely shit-tier recovery.
>>
>>320511059
He's incredibly fun to use, but sadly, like the rest of the roster, he will only be judged for his performance in For Glory tourneyfaggotry
>>
>>320512243
>he will only be judged for his performance in For Glory tourneyfaggotry
>comparing For Glory to real tourneys
For Glory players are a bunch of blablering drooling retarded children. Wait until G3nesis to see high level Cloud play.
>>
>>320512375
>For Glory players are a bunch of blablering drooling retarded children.

And that's most of who posts in these threads
>>
>dos canciones
>>
>>320511059
Top tier. He has an almost Melee Marth Dash dance, powerful neutral with huge power and speed. Mixing it with dash attack, down tilt and grab gives him great options. Powerful aerials with serveral uses, not so strong tilt game besides down tilt but up tilt can juggle. Powerful as fuck foward smash with amazing range.

His specials are all good and useful, is very hard to camp due his speed and projectile.

He has a shitty recovery tho, you must manually sweetspot it. But you can do slight mix ups with side-b to stop you in the air (kind of like Melee marth's side-b) and also neutral-b helps a little in your recovery.

In smash 4, unlike melee, you can't cancel your dash with crouching to do tilts or smash but cloud can do it by cancelling his down-b. Useful to cancel a running and dash to a grab too (like melee's jump cancel grab).

I think he is top tier, TOP 5 character of smash 4 at least.
>>
He's fun as fuck, the more i play him the better i think of him too, he has a lot of potential.
>>
Love it. Lost maybe once with him so far. down smash limit break is OP as fuck.
>>
dthrow followups are garbage so he's shit
this is smash 4 we're talking about after all
>>
>>320512694
I can pull off dthrow to back air at low percents consistently.
>>
>>320512689
Too bad its slow and easily punished. You still have to be on your toes at all times
>>
he's bad so it's fun
>>
>>320512375
>For Glory players are a bunch of blablering drooling retarded children
Have you played FG recently?

All the casuals moved on the Mario Maker, it's been getting better. The lag has not however.
>>
>>320512870
>and easily punished
Just have to be 100% sure it's going to land. It's not hard to land it when people who aren't used to cloud are trying to rush me down like idiots.
>>
>>320512694
>>320512813
Dthrow to side b at 0-10ish racks an easy 30%~
>>
What is his air-speed? Can someone give me an estimate?
>>
>>320513268
Nice, gonna try this.
>>
I like him, but...

>midgar has only 2 songs

Why, Sakurai?
>>
I honestly don't think he's that good but he's fun to play. A lot of his moves leave him too open and his recovery sucks which is probably the biggest deal breaker.
>>
He's great, he overwhelms the foe with his fast moves that have alot of range and A TON of priority holy fuck Up air cancels out EVERYTHING

His lack of combos and his shit recovery leave alot to be desired but he's a fun character to use. His Nair is godlike, like holy shit its good.

I can see him being a decent mid tier character
>>
>>320513650
They didn't want him to do anything that would surpass or take steam away from the FFVII remake so they only let the bare minimum get in and the most common generic songs.
>>
>>320513352
Be advise it doesnt work on all characters, Falcon for example can shield before you can hit him with it. It works best of smaller, lighter fighters

>>320513650
Blame Square Enix its their music and they are the ones who decide what Sakurai can and cant use
>>
>>320513650
fuck sakurai but I blame this one on square

it was actually kind of sad to rewatch the direct and notice he didn't mention midgar's music out of shame
>>
>>320513650
That was probably Square's decision.
>>
Not a very good character. He's fun to use, but he just isn't good.
>>
>we'll never get to have Luigi fight Bowser with One-Winged Angel playing
>>
>>320514042
Modding nigga.
>>
>>320514227
Even in Brawl modding could only replace existing songs. You couldn't actually add any.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.