[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the /v/eredict? Does it sucks as much as other mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 2D_Terraria_3DS_USA_small.jpg (97 KB, 386x343) Image search: [Google]
2D_Terraria_3DS_USA_small.jpg
97 KB, 386x343
What's the /v/eredict? Does it sucks as much as other mobile ports?
>>
Please anons, i don't want to make a purchase i'll regret. I love terraria but the ps vita version make me want to kill myself.
>>
>>320501197
What's bad about the mobile port?
>>
>>320501197
I like it, the second screen is really nice for inventory stuff that doesn't fill up the main screen
>>
>>320501591
they are a clusterfuck of menus and the controls are incredibly stupid
>>
>>320501715
That sounds nice at least. Accessing the menus on the regular version has become a nightmare for me. Been trying to find a UI mod to make it bearable.
>>
>>320501197
Does this have all the content the PC version does? I may try it, seems like a game that is better to play on a portable than on a PC
>>
>>320501197
its a little better but still suffers from clunky and awkward UI like the mobile version
the second screen is nice
>>
>>320502103
Nope. It doesn't even have dyes.
>>
>>320502103
>>320502981
>Terraria 3DS includes all the content from 1.2 with the exception of Dyes which are excluded on technical grounds. To make up for that, we've added Minecarts, Fishing and a few 1.3 UI options like the ability to quick stack to a chest. The 3DS version also features a completely overhauled interface, making full use of the two screens. You can cycle the bottom screen between an intuitive touch to build interface; a world map; or as a quick-select inventory bar. It's the most intuitive Terraria has ever been on console, and we've included a few surprises for the Nintendo fanbase.
>>
It's alright
>>
>>320505332
So basically doesn't have a ton of content that the pc has.
>>
>>320505332
I actually don't know anything about this game. What version of Terraria is the PC version on now? And is there a giant different between 1.2 and what it is now? Wonder what the Wii U version will be like.
>>
>>320505927
It's got everything from 1.2 except dyes, and fishing and minecarts from 1.3.

>>320506203
It's on 1.3 right now.

The missing content is basically the lunar events, martian madness, expert mode and cheevos.

And I'm pretty sure they're gonna be updating it.

There's also the console-exclusive content: some weapons, Link and Mario costumes, and a bunch of enemies including the boss Ocram.
>>
>>320506203
The PC version is 1.3 and yes, it's a really big update. A lot of content was added. The Wii U version is the same as the 3DS but with better resolution
>>
>>320506791
I think the WiiU version will have online though.
>>
>>320506774
>>320506791
Guess I'll wait to see if it actually updates and see what the Wii U version has to offer. Shocked how Minecraft didn't try to use the gamepad since that's the one thing that would have actually made the Wii U version great.
>>
>>320501554
>the ps vita version make me want to kill myself.

But anon the Vita version is the best console port of the game PERIOD.

Except for Wii U I havent touched that version yet
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.