[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /v/, how do I level up in Bloodborne? I have one insight point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1441920200823.jpg (9 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
1441920200823.jpg
9 KB, 265x200
Hi /v/, how do I level up in Bloodborne? I have one insight point and have brought the doll to life but can't seem to change any stats.
>>
>>320498274
Talk to her a lot, raise the affection points, romance, bam. You got it.
>>
>>320498375
But how do I level up? Been stuck on level 10 for a while.
>>
File: 1441366334783.jpg (30 KB, 283x438) Image search: [Google]
1441366334783.jpg
30 KB, 283x438
>>320498274
Your game is bugged.
You should probably start over.
>>
>>320498827
Noooo. There must be something I can do.

I can still collect blood echoes
>>
>>320498676
Again, raise her affection points to access leveling. Give her gifts. Maybe a tear droplet or some colddew blood or whatever it's called.
>>
>>320499079
Okay thanks, will try that
>>
>you literally have to get cucked to level up
and people say this is GOTY
>>
>>320498980
you need to get more echos senpai.
you probably need more then a thousand.
>>
>>320499271
If you can't get your hands on a tear droplet, which maxes out her affection points, you can always try giving her a red brooch. She really likes that one. I think it rwises her affection to level three out of five all on its own.
>>
>>320498274
I can't tell if this is some ebin new meme or not, but assuming it's not:

You have to have some echos to level up. Talk to the doll and if you have enough, you can go to the stat of your choice and press right on the d-pad to increase the stat by 1 point and level yourself once. You can do this multiple times to multiple stats, provided you have enough echos.

All that stuff about affection points is pure bullshit. Unless this is, again, some shitty new meme.
>>
>>320500583
Thanks I will try that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.