[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy a FFXIII trilogy collection for PS4/XBONE?(and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1449058725696.gif (484 KB, 350x159) Image search: [Google]
1449058725696.gif
484 KB, 350x159
Would you buy a FFXIII trilogy collection for PS4/XBONE?(and NX?)
With 60fps, dual audio and MAYBE a new chapter for Snow/Hope?
>>
Not a fucking chance

Wouldn't even pirate if I could
>>
>>320497092
>Snow/Hope
>The most retarded and boring characters of the game

Nope, put a chapter full of fanservice of the girls and them maybe I'll pirate it.
>>
>>320497362
The director once said that he regrets not giving the male characters more attention
>>
File: sazh.jpg (33 KB, 397x397) Image search: [Google]
sazh.jpg
33 KB, 397x397
Give me a cuhrazy game starring Sazh
>>
>>320497092
No. Why would I buy three shitty games for full price when I can just get them for $5 each? An extra couple of chapters and DLCs hardly seems worth $45+.

Not only that, but I avoided the whole trilogy INTENTIONALLY. I've had plenty of time and opportunity to go out and buy the games. I don't want to because they're fucking terrible.

Because Square-Enix is a fucking joke of a company that has made clusterfuck after clusterfuck for almost a decade now.

I'm honestly hoping the FF7 remake bombs, because this company finally needs to be put out to pasture.
>>
>>320497693
yeah a GTA/FF hybrid
>>
>>320497092
I'd rather have fire ants covering and biting every inch of my body
>>
>>320497092
Nope.

13 has bad gameplay
13-2 has bad everything else and okay gameplay
13-3 has godawful everything else and good gameplay

Not a good deal.
>>
>>320497201
and then you wine why they don' give you games
PC thieves
>>
>>320498091
13-3 even made me realize Lumina!Lightning would have been leagues more interesting and a relief over HEALTHY AND HANDSOME GO GETTER THAT PLAYER CAN PROJECT INTO like Tidus and Vaan.
>>
File: 1447090070576.jpg (8 KB, 104x100) Image search: [Google]
1447090070576.jpg
8 KB, 104x100
>>320497909
>I'm honestly hoping the FF7 remake bombs
>FF7 remake
>bombing

The nostalgiafaggotry will ensure the game breaks the bank, if nothing else.
>>
>>320499389
Yes, all those 30 year olds who have genuine nostalgia for FFVII will buy the remake despite being jaded and suspicious of modern gaming.
>>
>>320497092
maybe if it had some other extras too, improved graphics, and wasn't full price
i didnt like xiii so i'd just be buying it for the other 2 games
>>
>>320497092
Holy Shit, Lightning is so fucking hot, why can't there be more hentai of her
>>
>>320497537
He should
Hope and Snow should have been in XIII-2
Noel
>so Snow how does coat of yours even work?
Snow
>it makes me stronger, more resistant snd stuff, it's awesome
>yeah, but, HOW?
>uuuhh, well it Yuj and Lebreau's idea, I don't know the details
Hope
>it uses an anti matter manipulation principle, how can you not know what you wear? And how did you even get this, this was military tech
Serah
>he stole it from Lightning's closet
Hope
>d-did you take, maybe see anything else?
Snow
>maybe
>>
If it cost $20 maybe
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.