[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that are shit when they came out but then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Hope.jpg (39 KB, 593x348) Image search: [Google]
Hope.jpg
39 KB, 593x348
What are some games that are shit when they came out but then through either dev or usermade patches/mods became reedemed?

And don't say Diablo 3 because we know that's a lie fucking shills
>>
Diablo 3
>>
all bathesta games? dunno i don't find them playable even with mods
>>
Sm4sh
Search your heart you know this to be true.
>>
Halo 5

dont fight this
>>
File: GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png (173 KB, 331x327) Image search: [Google]
GenZH_Thrax_Victorious.png
173 KB, 331x327
C&C Generals - Zero Hour
>>
What, and you aren't a shill trying to shill these "games" under the guise "THEY GOT BETTER GAIZ, D3 IS JUST STILL SHIT", get fucked loser.
>>
>>320492808
D3 is objectively shit you blizzdrone. Blizzard raped our childhood is a fact you fuck.
>>
>>320492808
Fag
>>
>>320492476
I really like Halo 5, warzone is fun.

I am pissed that the mark IV is a fucking legendary
>>
>>320493263
>this post brought to you by the word "entitled"
>>
>>320494176
This post brought to you by blizzdrone
>>
apparently Fallout New Vegas? But I don't like that game even with loads of mods installed.
>>
The ultimate example is Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

oodles of bugfixes, adds loads of fucking content, and GOOD content at that, it takes a game that's playable only half the time and turns it into a game that's a must-own for any RPG fan.
>>
>>320494815
Actual ultimate example is VtM: Bloodlines.

Game is literally not even beatable without patches.
>>
>>320494906
This.
>>
Fuck OP and all the haters the answer is Diablo 3. They really fixed everything and even all the servers are extremely stable now so it's pointless to have sp.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.