[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I can't even console myself with Star Wars vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: portal_og.jpg (23 KB, 647x417) Image search: [Google]
portal_og.jpg
23 KB, 647x417
>tfw I can't even console myself with Star Wars vidya now that the new trilogy is confirmed shit

THANKS EA!
>>
>>320491597
>console
>>
>>320491597
>only 1st new move out
>whole trilogy shit
>98% score on rotten

fuck off
>>
>>320491597
It's not shit.
It's just middle of the road decent, but really, what did you expect?
I was surprised that Tyrone Skywalker was so likeable.

I'm going to replay KOTOR 2, I would play KOTOR 1 as well but I can't be bothered finding the CD key.
>>
>>320491597
Battlefront is already pretty much dead at least on PC
>>
Is Kyle Katarn in the new one? If he doesn't show up, I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>320491672
this is MOVIE SPOILERS, look away if you don't wanna know what happens in episode VII
>>
>>320491827
They got their money.
>>
>le everything is terrible maymay
>>
>>320491672
Luke's not dark, he's wearing white robes and with all the POETRY in this movie that means he's gonna be a good guy.

And really, who DIDNT see Kylo killing Han? Harrison fucking hates Star Wars and has been trying to get Han killed for years.
>>
>>320491597
Star Wars was always shit though.
>>
>>320491672
It was damn obvious that Han gets killed because Ford's old as fuck
>>
>>320491857
i need to know this too
>>
File: tips.gif (776 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
776 KB, 200x150
>95% on RT
>confirmed shit
lol

I'll reserve judgement until I see the movie tonight.
>>
>>320491857
>>320493607
EU is dead. He doesn't exist in the film. Movie was total, worse movie of 2015. Terrible rehash of ep4. Also gaming with sw is dead.
>>
>not seeing the poetry coming from the very first trailer
Dumbasses.
>>
>>320493739
>tfw not seeing it until after christmas

i'll probably know the entire script by then, it's only been a few days and I know the major plot points and i've seen pictures I wish I hadn't
>>
>>320491597
>What? N-no, I didn't see the movie, /tv/ told me so...
>>
>>320493920
I've managed to avoid all the spoilers except the one big one that everyone knew was gonna happen anyway. I got lucky when I reserved the tickets for tonight. I managed to get the best seats in the house right at the start, a day later and everything was sold out. That was months ago. It's absolutely insane how much money this will make.
>>
File: despair taking over.jpg (36 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
despair taking over.jpg
36 KB, 267x400
>>320491597
>mfw 10 fucking years of EA Star Wars games
>>
File: 1450327567286.gif (617 KB, 664x550) Image search: [Google]
1450327567286.gif
617 KB, 664x550
I got battlefront for free and it still disappointed me. How are the new movies tho are they gud?
>>
It was a pretty enjoyable movie even though the script was basically episode 4 with a bit of six thrown in. I liked all the characters and the dialogue was funny without being snarky and sarcastic like those marvel superhero movies.

Also so many puppets and costumes, so good.
>>
>>320491758
>, I would play KOTOR 1 as well but I can't be bothered finding the CD key.

It's on Steam for like $10. Wait 5 days and it'll be like $2
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.