[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did she got all the way from Ireland to fucking boston? Serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 512x288
How did she got all the way from Ireland to fucking boston?
Serious question here guys
>>
She was raised by irish people. Boston has a massive irish community, not an unbelievable stretch that the accent could still be around
>>
>>320489905
Atlantics isn't inhabitable. There are probably communities living on ships, giant floating cities, pirates and other fun stuff.
She took the boat and payed for a ticked with own vajaja.
>>
She caught the bus faggot
>>
So what happened to Europe during the war?
>>
there's also the ruskies in the bar in diamond city

i guess it's just a case of 'fuck it, it'll be cool'
>>
>>320489905
She's not actually from Ireland. Tennpenny flew over from the UK though in FO3
>>
>>320490501
Europe survived, Allah be praised.
>>
>>320490501
They starved and got nuked by mudslimes.
>>
>>320489905
Both Irish and Russians probably came from NYC by foot.
>>
>>320489905

She came from a vault full only with irish people who had fist fight death matches to see who got to eat
>>
>>320489905
What is a boat nigga
>>
>>320490501
As far as I know there wasn't much info on the continent after the start of the Resource Wars.
General nuking aside, it might be one of the better places to inhabit on the planet, simply because it never was that relevant in the conflicts after that point.
>>
>>320490658
>implying there aren't spooky radiation squids eating all boats
>>
Holy shit this bitch, I cleared vault 95 her and later she wants to go back there to cure her addiction, fucking junkie bitch should have told me earlier.

Now I have to clear that whole place again.
>>
>>320490696
But there is Brotherhood of Fishermen who fight the squids and other scary sea monsters.
>>
>actually paying for and playing Lellout 4

Kill urself my man
>>
>>320491029
Fish be with you
>>
>>320490501
Smoking crater.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.