[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So guys, i got this from farming amys in chalice... What old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: blood_rock.jpg (14 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
blood_rock.jpg
14 KB, 250x251
So guys, i got this from farming amys in chalice...

What old hunter weapon should I use it on? Already maxed the moonlight sword and bowblade tho
>>
>>320489285
The Axe. Seriously.

Then put attack up gems, preferably the 20 to 30% attack up.
This will be your biggest damage dealer weapon ever.
>>
pizza cutter
>>
File: 1445873646933.png (181 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1445873646933.png
181 KB, 321x348
What level would be recommendable for the old hunters? I'm currently BL60, focus on strenght, skill and vit.

Also I'm a scrub that needs to get good.
>>
>>320490468
I was like 85 when I did it and found it challenging
>>
Depending on your stats, either the beast claw or kos parasite. Use in tandem with their respective runes for alien/beast mode, of course.
>>
>>320490468
I was 65 to start and finished at 75 and it felt right. Challenging but not impossible.
>>
>>320490542
Im hardcapped in my main char, so any old hunter weapon could do
>>
>>320490468
I'm mid 60's or something and a scrub too

Hunters wrecked me at first, but i got the hang of it. Executioners are bastards, so I run just run past

Up to Ludwig, but haven't tried to fight him proper. Entered the arena a few times to get a feel for his power and what damage I could do. He's gonna tear my ass up nice and pretty
>>
>>320490468
i did it at level 72 with 30 vit and 50 arc
good luck
>>
>>320490468
the dlc is endgame territory in my opinion, dont go anywhere near it with less than 300 atk
>>
>>320489285
My fav weapons are Rakuyo, Saw Cleaver and Blades of mercy.
They just made the game better.
>>
Doing my first Bloodtinge build at the moment. Used Reiterpallasch for the first time tonight and I love it.
>>
>>320490468

I started at 75 but i kinda fucked up my build and i have 47 strength I hit like a truck with the ole kirkhammer but the hp is a bit low. Still seems to do just fine.
>>
>>320490468
I'm 110 on NG+ and Ludwig it's literally mopping the floor with me
>>
>>320489285
Saif nigga.

SAIF.
>>
>>320493634
Reiterpallasch is a glorious weapon. I made a skill/bloodtinge build for it specifically, then the Bowblade as a secondary, but I find myself going back to the Reiterpallasch a lot.

Transforming R1 is literally the fastest followup/transform in the game and I parry fuckers with it all the damn time. And having your bullets do decent damage, equatable to a solid swing of your weapon, is really useful.

I don't know if I can go back to my gun being a weak parry-only device in non-tinge builds.
>>
>>320490468
Old Hunters feels about right in the 65-80 range.

Beyond that it gets pretty easy to weather the bullshit.
>>
>>320490468
Level won't matter as much.

As long as you've gotten to the Wet Nurse, got the two 18% PHYS up gems and the one 15% ATK up you can go to the DLC
>>
>>320494167
>>320493827
>>320493704
>>320493135
>>320492519

Alright, thanks for the advice, kind anons
>>
>>320490281
This, or Kirkhammer, if you prefer its transform.
High max damage weapons go a big way when getting through an NG*+ for those other Blood Rocks or just because you love the game so much holy shit.
>>
>>320494076
I need to upgrade mine, but I'm using the bowblade right now and it's fucking comedy.

Fought Amygdala with it today, shit was clownshoes.
>>
so how do you beat that undead giant with all the hooks in him. it's my first time going through the chalice dungeons.
>>
>>320489285
I want to boil a blood rock
Will it become blood soup?
>>
>>320496051

i really hate how difficult it is to find upgrade mats in souls games sometimes

especially in Bloodborne where all the weapons are cool and unique and I just want to play around with them all except I can only use a handful since farming Chunks and Rocks take a long time
>>
>>320497859
Do as much damage as you can before breaking the thing on his side. His attacks are really bullshit and he has a stupid amount of HP so I just wore him down enough that I could bust the weakpoint open and deal with his phase change as little as possible.
>>
>>320497859

the answer on how to beat everything in Bloodborne is put more points into VIT so you don't get oneshotted

like 30 VIT should be a minimum. 50 is optimal
>>
>>320498317
he doesn't one shot me. he just has so much fucking health
>>
>>320497998
chunks are the most suffering to find since it costs like 30 insight for one

single and twin shards are only 1 and 2 insight each, and can be bought with blood echoes later in the game
>>
>>320490468
55 is more than enough for the levels themselves, the final boss and the optional boss are somewhat challenging, so you should level up to 60 or more.
>>
>>320491218
Nothing more satisfying than fire buffed beast claws with beasts embrace, friend.
>>
>>320497998

>shard and twin shards are easy as fuck to farm from snatchers and such
>chunks and rocks are as bad as trying to farm Titanite Slabs from Darkwraiths in New Londo in DaS

Why the fuck are the top materials always RNG based and in the worst fucking locations ever?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.