[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you deleting your not wanted games off steam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: shit.png (140 KB, 616x640) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
140 KB, 616x640
Why aren't you deleting your not wanted games off steam?

You can finally clean your library for games you're ashamed of
>>
File: 1446268818920.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1446268818920.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
Why is this a thing?
>>
>being ashamed of games you own

Autism
>>
>>320476996
DayZ was a huge fucking scam and I don't want it any more or people to know that I have that garbage.

How is that autism?
>>
I'd rather keep spamming for refunds till someone capitulates
>>
Because I don't care enough.
>>
>>320477060
Caring that much of what people think cause you bought a fucking video game. You paid money for that, why get rid of it? I'm disappointed in it, don't get me wrong. But I'm not going to delete $30 just because it's shit.
>>
>>320477160
It's 30$ that I'm never getting back so why not?
>>
Because when I try to erase one game it makes me erase all of the games that came in the same bundle and nobody on this fucking board knows how to do one by one and can't help me
>>
File: 1314197283272.jpg (3 KB, 126x121) Image search: [Google]
1314197283272.jpg
3 KB, 126x121
I don't even go on steam anymore so what's on my games list doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>320477201
Cause then it'll be you paid $30 for nothing. At least keeping gives it the off chance you'll play it again. Better than just throwing $30 away because you're embarrassed.
>>
>>320477364
I'd rather throw 30$ out the window instead of playing DayZ again
>>
Got rid of uriel's chasm and super distro. My life is now better.
>>
>>320477060
Literally no one will care you own that game you moron

LITERALLY NO ONE
>>
I deleted the two games I really, really never even wanted to see the names of ever again. The rest of my 150 gaem library is fine.
>>
>>320476859
I don't suffer from autism
>>
I deleted Fallout: New Vegas because it wouldn't let me buy the ultimate edition and would instead force me to buy all the DLC individually which is more expensive than just buying the ultimate edition.

Fuck you, New Vegas. I finally got past your stupid shit.
>>
>>320477445
Then give your steam account to someone else and kill yourself.
>>
>>320477445

This is why selling used games should be a thing on Steam...
>>
>>320477777
>>
>>320477824
you can just pirate the DLC, stick in in the game folder and everything will work fine

i have DLC achievements unlocked for new vegas despite only owning the base game
>>
Can't you already hide games in your library without actually deleting them?
>>
I will, and wow is DayZ that bad now? I used to play it when it was an Arma mod.
>>
So is this "feature" just a way of getting people to permanently remove games that they might end up wanting to re-purchase at some point in the future?
>>
>>320478093
shit

too late for that now though
>>
>>320476859
Why not just hide the game?
>>
What happens if I delete tf2? Does that one hat I got for buying the game go away?
>>
what Valve could do:
>You cannot resell your games because Valve would lose le money
>They could actually delete your game and get you something like gems for it
>You can exchange gems for new games

But what they did now:
>Lol delete your games for free
>You bought these games bt who cares right?
>>
File: 1423184479649.gif (797 KB, 583x328) Image search: [Google]
1423184479649.gif
797 KB, 583x328
My face when I snaged an Alpha key of RUST from /b/ and I have over 500 games.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.